34

A year later.

"Where you at?" He asked on the other line.

"At G house"

"Pull up at the crib" he said with a low tone voice the type to make ya panties drop.

I rolled my eyes smirking, "fine. Send me the address"

I huffed hanging but I lowkey was hyped.

"Excuse me ma'am where yo fast ass going?" G asked from the living room as I tried to sneak past it.

I chuckled and took a few steps back so that I could only peep in.

"To the store..." I lied trying so hard not to laugh.

She raised her eyebrow and I gave in. We both laughed.

"ima pull up at Herb crib"

She laughed,"he just came back from OT and y'all ready to bunny hump? Damn Ke you move fast" she laughed joking.

I laughed too, "quit playin cus that's exactly what you and buckz did that one time..."

Her face expression got serious.

"Uh-hu don't think I didn't hear the bed makin noise" I laughed cus she was now rolling her eyes tryna look annoyed.

"man gon somewhere" she waved me off laughin.

I smiled and went out the door to my car. I looked at my phone and saw the address. I clicked on it and it took me straight to google maps.

I pulled out the driveway following it's directions.

Once I got there I checked myself in the mirror, made sure my lipstick and my outfit was poppin.

I got out the truck and walked up to the door. I knocked softly on the door waiting for someone to open it.

"damn" he said looking at me up and down licking his lips, "come in"

I walked in and looked around the condo. He had the lights dimmed and a few candles were lit. He had take out sitting on the island.

Awe so cute.

"How you been?" He asked standing right in front of me.

I took in his somewhat tall figure, "I'm... okay" I nodded slightly.

He reached over and grabbed my hand, "I missed you"

I stepped closer to him so that I now was closer to his face.

"I missed you too" I said reaching up and hugging him tight.

We pulled out of the hug and looked into each other's eyes then little by little we got closer and then our lips touched.

I closed my eyes and kissed him passionately as he did the same in return.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me up. So that now my legs were around his waist. He walked towards the bedroom and kicked the door open.