34 (Part 2)

I was taking the groceries out the bags when the door bell rung.

"Ima get it" Ke said putting the bag down and going to open it.

"Kelijah! Look at you lookin all bright and happy! What happened? You got a lil sum sum?" I heard Kathy's loud ass voice.

I laughed to myself. Lord here we go.

"Where's my baby at?" I heard her walk down the hallway and into the living room. "Lord look at you!" She put her hands over her mouth in surprise.

Then she extended her arms waiting for me to come hug her.

"Hey Kathy" I said hugging her.

"You look beautiful" she held my hand out and looked at me. "Thank you" I smiled.

"Alright enough softness where the ingredients? I told the guys to be here at 8 sharp" she said walking to the kitchen.

She looked around and nodded her head then dug right in. She took out pots, pans, spatulas, and anything that she needed.

"Kathy you need anything?" I asked. "Chile gon" she waved me off, "you and Kelijah gon get ready while I make these things"

I nodded and went back upstairs. I found Kelijah in the guest room.

"So are you gonna even tell me what happened between you and Herb?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

She looked at me thru the mirror and rolled her eyes, "you irra as fuck but yes. I went ova his crib and we did what we had to do" she shrugged.

I opened my mouth and put my hands over it, "biiiiiiitch you serious?!!!"

"Dead ass"

I jumped up, "bitch finally! Y'all was taking to fuckin long"

She laughed, "I know man. He put it down tho and then he-"

"Nope! Too much info" I interrupted her putting my hand up.

Then my phone rang. I went to go get it and it was a FaceTime call from Herb.

Bigbro💪: aye sis

CrazyG 💣: what bug

Bigbro💪: damn it's like that? *makes a face*

CrazyG💣: *laughs* yea wassup

Bigbro💪: heard Kathy making dinner at yo crib

CrazyG💣: yea she down there now. I tried helping her but you know that lady don't want no help. You pullin up?

Bigbro💪: *laughs* yea I am. Ke witcha

CrazyG💣: *rolls eyes* daaamn bro you really in love. She put it down bad didnt she?

Ke smacks my head.

Bigbro💪: man quit tweakin put her on.

CrazyG💣: *rolls eyes then passes the phone to her* here yo bug ass man wanna talk to ya.

I left them talking in the guest room while I went to go find something to wear for later on today.

"Gianna!" I heard Kathy scream from the kitchen, "yea"

Silence.

I rolled my eyes, "this lady really acts like my momma" I walked out the room.

"Yes Kathy"

"Where's the seasoning in here?" She said looking thru cabinet. I walked over and pulled it out right in front of her face.

"Thank you sweetie, now gon let me finish" she waved me off and kept seasoning the chicken.