5

11:45pm

"You comin to the stu tonight?" Brandon asked coming into the bedroom.

I looked up from my laptop, "right now?"

He came closer, "yea baby" he closed my laptop and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Ever since that day he didn't show up at his moms house he's been all extra sweet. I liked it but it seemed weird.

I got up without sayin anything and laced up my AJ Gammas and zipped up my military jacket.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said walking down the stairs.

We walked out the door and got into his car.

30min later we pulled up to the studio.

"Wassup Y'all" I greeted the producer and his assistant.

"Hey sis!" Herb called out from the booth as soon as I came in. I nodded my head and sat on a rolling chair in front of the sound board.

"Let me see what you got boa" I spoke into the microphone.

He smiled and got into his zone. Damn my big bro seemed like a different person when he was in there.

After he was done I spoke into the microphone again, "daaaaamn bro you got some heat" I praised.

He came out the booth and hugged me, "thanks sis, now it's broski turn" he pointed at Brandon.

"B ima go get sum food y'all want some?" I asked everyone.

"Ima take a double cheeseburger, large fries, a large dirty sprite..." Herb went on.

"Bye Felicia" I put my hand up in his face, "I'm going to McDonald's not ya bitch's house" I said annoyed.

He shot me a death stare, "you tweakin man"

I laughed, "I'm playin bro I love youuuuu" I put on my baby voice and squished his cheeks.

I got orders from everyone and collected their money. I got in my car and drove to the closest McDonald's. I parked and went inside.

"Welcome to McDonald's can I take yo order" the girl with bright red braids said smacking her gum.

I shook my head and chuckled, "let me get 4 number 3's with large fries and a 10pc chicken nuggets"

She tapped on the screen, "yo total is $15.76" I took out the money and gave it to her. She gave me back my change with my receipt. I stepped to the side and got on my phone.

I clicked on Instagram and scrolled thru my timeline. "uhm excuse me" I heard a man's voice. I looked up and saw a guy with light brown eyes and "Angelo" tattooed just on top of his right eyebrow. I furrowed my eyebrows, "uhm hi"

"My bad I ain't mean to startle you but I just had to say that your such a beautiful woman..." he paused meanwhile I just looked at him with the weirdest face expression.

"And uhm I was wondering if you would want to be apart of my music video. I'm shootin it here in Atlanta" he pointed towards nowhere. I cleared my throat, "thank you but I've learned my lesson I don't trust no strangers" I shook my hands.

"Oh no don't take it the wrong way" he kissed his teeth, "look my manager right ova there he can tell you, it's legit"

"So what if I was to say yes I don't even know your name, you just came up outta nowhere. Just, oh hey you beautiful be in my video" I air quoted.

"Nah ma don't take it like that, look my name's Durk" he took his hand out for me to shake.

I looked at it and sighed then I shook it, "Gianna"

"Damn and shordy gotta beautiful name" he smirked.

"Order 354" the lady called out. I walked up to get my order and was about to walk out when Durk stopped me again.

"So is that a yes?" He said holding my hand. I looked down at him touching my hand then looked up and raised my eyebrow.

"Wait just call me" he said grabbing a napkin from my hand and pullin out a pen. He wrote down a number and stuffed it in my McDonald's bag.

I just looked at him weird and walked out. When I pulled up to the parking lot of the studio I pulled out the napkin and stuffed it in my jackets pocket.

I walked into the studio and everyone towards me.

Hungry asses.

Everyone ate, laughed, and joked around until about 2:30am.

"Brandon I'm out." I said throwing up the duces. He kissed his teeth, "and I was just bout to show you some new tracks. take the car ima catch a ride with izze" he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I know baby. You can do I tomorrow tho" I kissed his neck. He nodded, "aight go get some sleep" he hugged me and kissed me.

I said bye to everyone and left the studio. I got in his car and drove off. I got home and kicked my shoes off. Then went straight to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

After showering and putting on my pj's I got in bed and got my phone. I clicked on twitter and i immediately started gettin all these notifications of people tagging me.

"Lil bibby kicks off The Trilogy Tour tomorrow night in Miami. Get your tickets now!"

I twisted my mouth. I looked at the time, 4:00am.

Then I heard the door open and close. I got outta bed and ran down stairs with my phone in my hand.

"Why you ain't tell me you was going on tour tomorrow?!?!" I raised my voice and my hand bout ready to throw sum at him.

"What?" He ducked a lil bit. "you heard me bruh I ain't stutter!" I raised it louder.

"W-where you get that from?" He said. "don't worry bout it just answer the damn question!" I said standing on the second to last step of the stairs as I saw him come closer.

Then it hit me. He had to have packed his shit already. "you know what if you got yo shit packed then that means it's true! And you didn't have the courage or the trust to tell me this shit!" I said running back up stairs but then I felt hands hold me back.

"Let me go bruh!!!" I fought to get outta his grip. "chill out G" he said.

"No!! cus you lying! And you starting to hide shit away from me and that's not what you promised me when I was in that hospital bed!!!" I screamed still kicking to get outta his grip.

"Chill out! I was gon tell you tonight" he said pushing me against the wall and looking right into my eyes. "but you didn't! I found this shit out by myself! You fucking up Brandon! Lately you been out of it! And you don't even tell me shit! You lucky I trust you enough to know you not cheatin cus I promise you the day YOU do that I'll disappear" I pointed my finger at him and pushed him off me.

We stood silent for a couple seconds.

"Well you know what?! If you doing shit to benefit you I might as well do shit to benefit me!" I said grabbing my hoodie and walking out slamming the door behind me.

Fuck he thought, he could be the only one to do shit behind the other's back? Nah it don't work like that.

-So Durk?

-This tour is baaaad y'all.

-shits starting to go down hill.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.