33

L's Video in MM

"Hello, my name is Jen and I am going to be Mr. wright's nurse for the time being" a lady with baby blue scrubs said walking up to us.

"How is he?" Ke asked, her voice almost cracking.

"Unfortunately he's in a coma" the nurse said looking at her with a compassionate look.

I furrowed my eyebrows not wanting to wrap my head around what she just said.

"W-what?" I said as my legs felt like they could no longer hold me.

"The bullets missed his lungs and heart by a few centimeters. If he would've lost anymore blood he...." She paused.

Then I heard Ke let out a small cry. The nurse looked at her then back at me.

"He would not be here" she shook her head.

I felt light headed and leaned to my side weakly as I felt someone catch me.

"Gia" I heard a man's voice way in the distance.

"Bring her this way" I heard someone else's voice in the distance. Then it all went dark.

Brandon

Between Herb being ina comma and Gia actin all weird and fainting we was all going thru it.

"Eat this" Ke said handing me a half of sandwich. I shook my head looking away from her.

"B, you gotta eat sum. Gia's fine. She just fainted" she said turning to face me.

I looked out into space. "She a good girl. Why all this fucked up shit gotta happen to her?" I asked balling my fist and clenching my jaw.

"It's fucked up, I know. But that made her who she is. All you gotta do it stand by her the way she did with you" she touched my hand lightly with an understanding face expression.

I looked at her for a few seconds. She looked stressed, sad, tired.

"You don't wanna get some sleep? I'll drive you back home and then back here?" I asked her.

She took her hand away from mine, "I'm good i wanna be here when Herb wakes up" she said.

"But we don't know when he-" I stopped mid sentence because she shot a death stare at me.

She stood up quickly and walked away.

I shook my head, "she in denial" I whispered under my breath.

"Brandon?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice in the distance. I looked up and I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

"Cam?" I stood up, "what you doing here?" I said walking towards her.

"same shit ima ask you" she smiled hugging me. "You just took off bro how's the celebrity life treatin you?" She chuckled.

I shook my head, "not to well man, we going thru it"

"Damn" she frowned, "what's goin on?" She said walking over to the chair I was sittin in and sat down.

I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Ion you if anyone ever told you or you might even seen it on the news but I got this lil shordy and we was good until I took off. Whole bunch shit started poppin off. Broads tryna say they was havin my kid. I got caught in the media with one of them. My girl got mad and she went crazy"

She nodded.

"I went OT for a while then came back tried to make shit better. Got worse. then way worse. We was just catching a break when sum else popped off" i said moving my hands to express myself better.