37

I jumped off stage and immediately popped one bitch dead in the mouth.

I saw Herb right after me punch one dude in his face and I saw Ke throw the empty bottle of patron at another dude crashing it right on his forehead.

I kept punching the bitch over and over again till I felt somebody pull my hair making me fall on the ground.

"Fuckin bitch!" I yelled trying to grab behind me to pull the bitch and get on top of her.

I kept grabbing but all I felt were the punches right on my face. I was heated.

After a couple minutes somebody grabbed her off me and pulled me up.

"Nay?!" I said in shock once I was up. She smiled and punched another bitch who was coming for my hair.

I was confused as shit. Where the hell she come from.

I turned to my side and saw wop, Mally, man man, and 30 stomping two dudes on the ground.

Then I saw Herb and Brandon punching two other dudes over by the back. Ke was going in punching a bitch till she started bleeding.

"Pigs comin!" Somebody screamed. Then we all just started running. I looked frantically around for Kelijah and once I found her we looked around for Brandon and Herb.

In between all the people I felt somebody hand grab me and pull me to start running towards the exit.

"You good?" Brandon said holding my hand tight. I nodded and looked back to see Herb and Ke running behind us.

We made it out the back door and into the truck. Then pulled off.

"Where's the rest of the crew?" I asked shaking and looking thru the back window.

"They already left" Herb said putting his phone to his ear.

"Aye y'all good?" He pressed the loudspeaker button.

"Yea we good. Everybody here even this one girl she said she knows Gia" Maneski said.

My eyes widen and I snatched the phone outta Herb's hand.

"What?! Naomi with y'all?"

"Yea" he said. "Okay we'll see y'all back at the crib" I said hanging up.

"Where she come from?" Ke asked pulling her hair into a bun.

"I don't know. All I know this one bitch grabbed me from behind and I ended up on the floor with her punching me. Then Nay came outta nowhere and pulled her off me. But after that I didn't know where she went" I said somewhat still outta breath.

"She knew everyone was gon be there so she popped up" Brandon said pulling me closer to him and wiping the small bit of blood from the corner of my mouth.

I laid my head on his shoulder, "shit I guess"

After we arrived at the house they guys where already there.

"Nay" I said going straight to the living room. She stood up as soon as I came in.

"You good?" I asked taking a look at her up and down. She nodded.

"Are you good?" She asked looking mainly at my busted bottom lip.

I nodded touching my lip. It's coo tho cus I left a couple of them worse and whoever busted my lip was gon get popped dead in theirs.

"Aye we gotta find them mudafucka bro on Vito" Squeak said punching the air.

I nodded agreeing with them. Usually I wouldn't but this time something told me they were out to get us.

We stood silent for a couple minutes.

"I know who they are" Nay said interrupting the silence. "I was in prison with the older sister of them three girls"

"What that gotta do with us?" I asked confused.

"I got into a fight with they sister and her snitch ass musta told her sisters to come find me after I got released"

"So really they was popping shit cus they knew you was there?" Kilo asked.

Nay nodded, "basically... And cus they knew Gia was gon be there. They knew I was related to her"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "where they live?"

"What you mean where they live?" Brandon asked, "you ain't finna go find them! We past that shit g"

I smacked my teeth, "you see this shit?!" I pointed to my busted lip.

"I'm not a bitch Brandon and you know that. ima find out whoever did this and ima leave them ten times worse" I said grabbing the ice bag Ke was holding for me.

"Well I'm down cus I got a few scratches" Ke said showing the scratches on her neck and cheek.

My down ass partner in crime.

"Shit that's the plan then" 30 got up hyped.

Brandon just looked at me in disbelief.

Everyone spent the night cus we had a long ass day to get thru.

-Just one more fighting chapter and I'm done lol

-Btw chapter 40 is the last chapter of the sequel.

-Let me know if you want me to stop here or make a trilogy. If I do make one trust me when I tell y'all that is some real shit that's finna pop off.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, Rin.