I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. "Who have I become?" I ask disappointed.

I sigh and wash my face, taking off my make-up.

I unlocked the door and walk out. I see Lexi walk into Cameron's room, looking bad.

I follow her, she sits on his bed and starts playing with a bracelet on her wrist. She starts becoming deeper and deeper in her thoughts.

Then out of nowhere she starts crying. She sobs in her hands and I walk in. Not really knowing what I was doing, I hug her. She looks up and starts crying more.

"No no shhh shh. I promise I won't do anything." I whisper placing my finger on my lips.

She sits there afraid that I might touch her. "Wh-hat do you want?" She asks afraid.

"I saw you crying, I also wanted to apologize. I just still have a little bit of feelings for Taylor." I sigh and sit down next to her.

She nods her head and wipes her tears away. "Oh, well I'm sorry for making you mad." She apologizes giving me a weakly smile.

"Oh no please don't apologize, I already feel bad. I mean its obvious he likes you, plus I ship you two." I give her a
weak smile.

She smiles making me smile a bit more. She isn't as bad as I thought. "You really think he likes me?" She blushes.

"Yass." I giggle.

"Well can we start all over again?" She asks.

I look at her and smile." Of course."

-------------------------------------------------

*At the airport*

*7:32pm*

Natalie's POV:

I sob in Matthews shirt." Please don't forget about me."

He rubs my back." Never gorgeous. I'll call and text you, and we'll face time." He assures me.

I look up at him." I'm ganna miss you Matt." I start crying.

He pulls me into a hug and everyone awwes.

"Not as much as I'll miss you baby girl." He cries making me cry more.

"Flight 243 to New Jersey is now boarding."

I pull away and place my lips on Matts cheek.

"Stay safe Matt, don't forget about me." I weakly smile.

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and hugs me one more time.

He says bye to everyone. He turns around and waves bye to us. I sob as he leaves.

How I'm ganna miss my best friend.

--------------------------------------------

*At Cameron's place*

*8:10pm*

Natalie's POV:

"Lexi and I are friends." I smile and side hug her.

"Yess!" Johnson yells making us all laugh.

"So you two are like friends now?" Taylor asks pointing at the two of us.

"Yes sir." I smile.

He nods and smiles back.

"So like no more drama?" Aaron asks.