Honey Moon

{ AN: This chapter will also be in 3rd person. There will be 75% sex and 25% plot, so technically if you don't like reading nasty, freaky sex scenes, then you can skip this chapter and wait for the Epilogue that is coming soon. } 

Omniscient

(WARNING SEX... duh.. But some of y'all *cough cough* complain when I don't give warning) 

Jhene and Robyn hadn't taken two steps into the cabin when their lips latched onto each other. They discarded their luggage and made sure the door was locked and clumsily made their way to the bedroom. They pulled at each others clothes and soon found themselves naked on the bed. 

"You can be in charge this round Bunny. I'll wait my turn." Jhene smiled as she stared up at her wife.

"Why thank you beautiful." Robyn smiled down at her wife. She couldn't help the blissful feeling that spread through her body as she stared at the woman beneath her. No one could compare to Jhene. She was perfect in every way. Robyn kissed along Jhene's neck, biting and sucking on the sensitive skin.  She stopped at her breasts where she sucked on one nipple while rubbing the other. She switched and then continued her journey down Jhene's body. She was now eye level with Jhene's wetness. She felt her mouth water. She spread Jhene's legs wide open. 

Jhene squirmed slightly. She was getting impatient. It had been almost two months since the two had done anything sexual. With crying babies and wedding planning, they just hadn't had time to love every part of each other's bodies. However, all the pent up sexual tension would soon be released. 

Robyn gave Jhene a few teasing licks at her entrance. She slid her tongue along her lips before flicking her tongue all inside of Jhene. 

"Oh Bunny.." Jhene gasped. 

Robyn soon found the spot she was looking for and sucked on the area. Robyn knew the euphoric feeling a woman gets when the clit is given attention. Jhene was bound to reach her peak at any second now. 

Jhene moved her hips back and forth against Robyn's tongue. Robyn leaned away. She heard an unsatisfied growl escape Jhene's lips and laughed. 

"Calm your tits babe." Robyn got on her knees. "I'm just changing positions baby. That's it." Robyn made sure Jhene's head was in a comfortable position before climbing on top of her. Jhene wasted no time in sliding her tongue against Robyn's lips. Robyn moaned as she rubbed Jhene and began giving attention to her clit once more. They started off slow, both savoring the taste of each other's juices. However, they picked up speed as the pleasure began to build. Robyn sped up the movement of her fingers and continued sucking on Jhene's sensitive area, while Jhene pumped in and out of Robyn quickly. They both moaned and gasped as the pleasure grew. 

"Baby f-fuck!" 

"I'm so close!" 

Jhene's hips thrust upward as she squirted. She cried out and continued to pump into Robyn, who was nearing her release. "O-oh god... Don't fucking stop baby." Robyn moved her hips as she released. The warm sticky substance coated Jhene's fingers. Robyn flopped onto the bed beside Jhene. They were both sweaty and trying to catch their breaths.