XIII

( 😍😩 Riiiiih 😩😍💦 she be knowing what she be doing to me. Ol' thick ass. God she need some me in her life. 😭 )

F e n t y, R o b y n

I paced the floor. My fists were clenched, and my blood was boiling. "I'm going to fucking strangle that bitch. I will end her fucking life."

"I'm bout to slap the hell outta you." Mel was sitting beside Bey. Kelly and Ciara were seated on the ends of the couch and they were all looking at me.

"Leave her alone Mel." Kelly said. "She needs time to let out her frustrations."

"We told her dumb ass Hoelani was no good." Mel replied.

"Shut the fuck up!" I spat through clenched teeth.

They were all getting on my nerves. I don't know why I came over here in the first place.

"Don't take your anger out on us because your dumb ass put yourself in this situation." Mel continued.

"I didn't!"

"You did." Bey shook her head. "You let her into your home when you knew Jhene didn't agree with this. You let your fiancée walk out without putting up a fight and she wormed her way into bed with you. Why would you sleep naked with a guest in the house anyway?"

I smacked my lips. "Whatever." I plopped onto the recliner and crossed my arms with a pout. "I might not be able to fix this." I bit my lip in thought.

"Give it time. If it's meant to be-"

"Don't start with that deep philosophical shit."

All I wanted was Jhene back in my arms.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was an unsaved number, so I ignored it. The number continued to call back to back.

"Answer it." Ciara laughed.

I shook my head. "I don't answer unsaved numbers."

The number stopped calling. I sat back in my chair and sighed.

"How can I get her back?" I said aloud. "She's hardheaded and stubborn. She won't believe me when I tell her I was set up." I sighed.

My phone rang again, this time it was Mila. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. Jhene probably went running to her to tell her what she saw and now she's probably calling to insult me and some other shit.

"Why the fuck you not answering your phone?" Mel asked.

"I don't feel like talking." I shrugged.

My phone was being blown up by all these people calling me. I rolled my eyes. Then, Jhene's named popped up on my phone and I immediately answered.

"Baby I-"

"This is ridiculous. The entire world is trying to call your dumb ass and the only number you'll answer is Jhene's."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"You'll find out when you bring your cheating ass to the hospital where Jhene was admitted."

My eyes widened. "Wait.... Jhene's in the hospital?" I was immediately up on my feet. I started grabbing my keys. "Which hospital?"

As whoever this was gave me the name of the hospital, my girls were all watching intently. I hung up and looked at them. "Jhene's in the hospital." I could hear the raspiness in my voice.