VI

When you aren't used to the new layout for Wattpad so you accidentally publish an incomplete chapter 💀 ... Sorry about that

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u

"What hoe?" Mel said harshly into the phone.

I sighed. "Is Robyn there?"

"Does it matter? Yo lil hoe ass -"

"Robyn didn't give me a chance to explain! She just assumed what she wanted! I'm on my way over to your house now since I know Robyn is there." I hung up immediately. I grabbed my keys and left the house.

This was all getting waaay out of hand. I hadn't realized my actions would lead Robyn to assume that I was cheating on her.

I would never, and could never cheat on her. She was the only person I would be with.

I got out the car and immediately made my way up the walkway before knocking repeatedly on the door.

"Mhm. I got guns and knives all throughout my house. So choose your word selection wisely." Mel said after she opened the door and let me in.

Robyn was sitting on the couch while Beyonce had an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

I inwardly gulped.

I was out numbered, confessing my secret could seriously get me injured. Maybe I should wait...

Then again if I waited, Robyn would blow everything out of proportions again.

"Fuck you want?" Robyn glared at me.

"Oh grow up Bunny." I rolled my eyes. "I'm very upset with the way you acted at the house." I said.

"You can't talk about anyone else's actions when you've been giving me the cold shoulder and dodging me like I'm throwing AIDS at you or something." She rolled her eyes.

"Can you let her talk now Robyn?" Bey questioned.

Robyn smacked her lips.

I sighed. "If you hadn't have cut me off, I would've explained to you what's been going on. I was trying to build up the courage to tell you and I had my mind set on telling you tonight, but you flipped your shit, so I didn't get the chance."

"What you laugh for?" Robyn questioned.

"Because the thought of me cheating on you amuses me. I would never, and could never cheat on you and the fact that you thought I did was ironically funny to me. I wasn't laughing at you." I stated calmly.

"Aight, what you gotta say then?" Robyn asked.

"I um..." My mouth became dry and my palms became sweaty. "I... Well.."

I was terrified. This could be worse than cheating in her eyes. I'd have another man's child growing inside of me.

Then again, I embraced her and her child when I found out she was pregnant, so I hope I get the same response.