XVI

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u

"Jhene, lemme talk to you please." I looked up from the bag of chips I was eating to see Tremaine standing in front of me.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No of course not." He responded. "I always jog around this park on my off days."

"Oh." I shrugged.

Tremaine sighed. "Jhene please let me just explain myself.

"Explain what? How I was your side chick while you have a wife and a kid Nami's age?" I shook my head. "I don't want to hear your lies."

He sat beside me on the bench. "Listen, when I met you at the graduation party I admit I just wanted to fuck. Kelsey and I were going through some stuff and I wanted to take my mind of it. I hadn't expected to catch feelings for you, but I did."

"Doesn't matter now... You gotcha wife and I got my fiancé." I shrugged, stuffing my face.

"Are you happy with her?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"I'm just asking. Are you happy with her? Does she make you happy?"

"Well, let me learn you something. Being in love is more than just being happy. When you're in love it hurts, you cry and you contemplate killing that person. When you're in love it's bliss. You know that all the positive will outweigh the negative. No matter how much you scream and argue, happiness will prevail." I sat my bag of chips down and licked the sauce off my fingers. "Unlike you, I am faithful to my fiancé."

"But you're pregnant so you had to have -"

I raised my hand and smacked him. "You don't know a damn thing. I got pregnant when Robyn and I were broken up! It was a mistake I made when we weren't together. I don't see how it's any of your business though."

Trey shook his head and stood up. "Please don't tell my wife about our past together."

"What's done in the dark will always come to light." I spoke.

Trey shook his head and began jogging away.

I always thought Tremaine was a good guy. He was sweet to me and my daughter. He tricked me into opening up to him. He lied his way into my panties. I have never felt so disgusted in my life.

I will never understand this. Why do people get into relationships if all they're going to do is cheat? Don't get into a relationship if you're not ready to settle down.

-------

"I'm so fat." I looked in the mirror and rubbed my stomach slowly. "You're gonna be a fat baby. I already know it." I shook my head as the little thing moved around inside of me. "That looks so weird."

I was completely naked standing in my bedroom. Robyn had went to take the girls to my mom's house, so I had the house to myself. I had already soaked my body in a warm bubble bath and had air dried on the bed. I had put lotion on my body and decided to look at myself in the mirror for a while.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. After looking through every cabinet twice, I settled on a bag of Ruffles and chocolate ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and went into the living room. I turned on the tv and laid across the couch. I opened my chips and crunched them on top of my ice cream. I licked my lips and started eating the yumminess.

"Bae!" Robyn walked in the house.

"Mmm in here!" I called back with a mouthful of ice cream.

She walked in and smirked. "Well damn baby." She licked her lips and walked closer to me. "You all out in display for me?"

"No I'm eating." I replied going back to my ice cream.

Robyn smacked her lips. "Kitty, quit playing. Lemme love on you."

I shook my head. "Noooooo."

Robyn took the bowl out of my hand and laid beside me on the couch. She kissed my neck and rubbed my stomach.

"I missed you so much today baby." Robyn whispered against my skin.

"Really?" I asked biting my lip.

"Of course my love." Robyn rubbed my thigh.

"Are we going to fu-OW!" I held my stomach.

Robyn immediately jumped up. "What's wrong baby?"

"Pain.." I slowly sat up.

"Oh shit..." Robyn ran upstairs. I heard shuffling and movement before she came downstairs with my robe and some slippers. "Okay baby can you stand? Do you want me to help you get dressed?" Robyn was asking a million questions a minute. She slid my slippers on and pulled my robe around me and helped me stand.

"It hurts so much." I cried as the pain worsened.

"Okay baby. I gotchu."  Robyn picked me up as if I was light as a feather and rushed me to the car. She made sure I was securely in the seat before she went back to lock the door then she got in and sped down the road to the hospital.

Seeing Robyn react the way she did makes my heart beat speed up. How could I have been so lucky to have her in my life?

I was extremely terrified. This pain was unbearable. I hate that I keep having to go to the hospital. I don't know what it could be.

---

This beautiful Doctor walked into the room. She had a face that was sculpted by the gods. "Miss Chilombo, we looked over our test results and our results are good. However, you have it listed that you are only carrying one child when we discovered two fetuses."

I gasped.

Robyn's eyes were wide as she started to turn pale.

"Yes ma'am. The pain is probably due to the movement of the children getting ready for the big day. You're due any day now." The doctor explained.

"W-wow." I looked down at my stomach and started sobbing.

Twins?!

----

Y'all can thank GoddessXi for the suggestion of Twins 😂😇 I saw her comment in a previous chapter and the idea stuck 😂

Probably will be the last update for a while. I'll be in California Wednesday and I'm staying for a while 😇 I haven't been in my home town in 12+ years. Wow smh.

Y'all probably don't care about my personal life smh.

Merry Christmas 🎅🏾

🌚