XVIII

( Y'all.... I just.. I need to take a moment to collect myself. I may be the one who needs that fan after the thoughts that just ran through my mind. Robyn knows what she be doing. She knows what she be doing with her fine ass. ) 

F e n t y, R o b y n 

"BUNNY!" Jhene had shouted from the bathroom.  I was sprawled out on the bed thinking about life when she screamed. 

I quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She was standing in the shower with a pout. I squinted my eyes at her. "What is it baby?" 

"I can't see my lady part down there." She sighed dramatically. "How am I supposed to keep it nice and pretty for you if I can't even see it anymore." Her bottom lip trembled as she began to cry. 

"Kitty.. Don't you do that." I bit down on my lip to stop from laughing. She was so adorable. "You want me to do it for you babe?" 

She poked out her bottom lip. "Yes please." I nodded. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed the towel from her. "Spread them legs for me baby." I smirked and she rolled her eyes but did as I told her. I washed her legs and thighs before washing her more delicate areas. I didn't stop there though. "You know what." I stood up and removed my t-shirt. I stepped into the shower and washed her entire body. I left a kiss in a few places too. I rubbed her huge stomach gently and smiled as a tiny foot stretched the skin for a brief moment. 

"All clean baby." I said as I made sure all the soap was washed away from her body. 

"Thank you so much baby." She grinned. "Now, it's my turn." She soaped up the towel and began washing me. 

This is the type of stuff I enjoy, connecting with Jhene on an emotional and spiritual level. Don't get me wrong, connecting with her physically is great too, but there's more to relationships than sex. It took me an extremely long time to learn this, but now I know what amazing things can happen when your bond is so strong. 

"How long is Mama Fenty keeping the kids?" Jhene asked as she laid naked across the bed. 

"The weekend." I responded as I laid beside her. 

"Oh great." Jhene sang as she wrapped her arms around me. She kissed me slowly. I placed a hand on her butt and massaged slowly as we continued to slowly kiss. Our tongues gliding against each other as the kiss grew more intense. Jhene had propped her leg on my waist as I moved to make our position more comfortable for both of us. 

We'd learn quickly how to maneuver around Jhene's large bump. We'd took our time in every position to see which ones were perfect during the pregnancy. 

( THEY FINNA DO THE NASTY IF YOU COULDN'T TELL  ) 

I slowly trailed kisses down Jhene's body. I stopped at her breasts to suck and nibble on her nipples and to leave a few hickeys. I kissed her stomach gently and shifted so I was directly between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and spread her legs to give me access to all of her.