XXIV

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u 

Never in my life, would I have thought my older sister would raise her fist to me over a nigga. I am baffled that she would go to the extreme to fight me behind some guy. My sister and I used to have such an unbreakable bond. We were each other's diaries and everything. I used to trust her with my life. Now, as we throw punches at each other, that bond began to shatter.

"Who the hell does this bitch think she is?!" Robyn shook her head. She gripped Mila by her hair and pulled her off of me. "I don't know what the fuck you thought this was, but you not about to put yo hands on my wife." She pushed Mila against the door and held her by her neck. "This was dumb of you. You pregnant tryna fight ya baby sister. Who does that?" She shook her head. "You must not really want that baby to live." 

I sighed. "Bunny, let her go." 

Robyn looked at me as if I were crazy. "Hell no." 

"Yes, she's pregnant. I don't want it to seem as though we hurt her baby." 

Robyn smacked her lips. "You better be lucky my baby has a kind heart." Robyn glared at Mila before finally letting her go. "No sudden movements or I'll accidentally punch you on purpose." 

I shook my head. "Now, Mila we need to talk like rational adults instead of immature ass girls." I motioned to the couch. "We should sit." 

We all walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"Now, why exactly do you believe this is all my fault? I didn't tell Sean to shoot anyone, nor was I expecting him to show up at my doorstep. I don't know why everyone has started pointing the finger at everyone else but themselves." I rolled my eyes. "It's time we all start taking responsibility for our own actions and not those around us." 

"Preach baby." Robyn clapped. 

"That goes for you too. You blamed everyone for Saryah's death when I was the one who should have taken responsibility for my actions." I could feel a headache growing. 

"But-" 

"Excuse me," The three of us looked up to see Nami walking into the room with a sleepy A'laya following behind her. Nami was holding Ryan securely in her arms. "I don't know if you are aware or not, but there are THREE sleeping children in this house and these walls are not all that sound proof. It would be great if you all took that into consi-mer-ation.. or is that word constant-der-nation.. whatever." She shook her head. "Please, please, stop all the yelling and cussing and fighting. The babies don't need to hear that." 

"We apologize." I said. 

"Look at my Namz actin' all grown." Robyn stood. "You go on up. I'll make sure Ry gets put in his crib." Robyn took Ryan out of Nami's hands and followed the two little girls up the stairs.