XIV

They so cute 😍😩💖

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u

"Woo, it feels good to be home." I rubbed my stomach as I walked into the house.

I had worked myself into a panic attack. I was kept overnight for observation and they finally released me this morning.

"Mommy. Go straight upstairs and get plenty of rest." Nami held my hand and led me up to my room. It was neatly cleaned. I pushed the images of Robyn and Kimora out of my mind as I toed off my shoes.

"Do you want to take a bath mommy? I'll run you some bath water so you can relax in the bubbles." Nami suggested.

"That would be lovely darling." I smiled.

Nami had appointed herself my personal nurse. She said she hated seeing me in the hospital and so it was now her official duty to take care of me.

Nami fixed my bath and I got in and laid my head on the bath pillow on the tub. I relaxed into the soothing water.

"I'll tell you about my day mommy." Nami played with my hand as she watched me closely, as if she was afraid I'd somehow disappear.

I  nodded.

"Today at school we colored pictures. My boyfriend Franklin gave me some of his Fruit Roll Up during snack time, and then Mama ate lunch with me. A'laya came too, buut she was asleep the whole time. All she does is sleep, poop, and cry. I hope my little brother is more fun." She went on and on about her day and I nodded here and there.

I hadn't seen Robyn since the bedroom fiasco. I had expected her to be by my side when I was in the hospital, but she didn't stop by.

I got out of the tub after listening to Nami talk about her day. I took care of my skin and hygiene then I slid on some boxers and a sports bra. I sat on the bed and sighed. Nami placed a hand on my stomach and began talking to my stomach.

I could feel my eyes slowly close as I fell asleep.

----

"You gotta stop crying Pooh." Robyn walked into the house with a crying A'laya.

I bit my lip as she paced the living room, rocking A'laya in her arms.

I felt like a complete idiot. After Mel and Bey explained to me that Robyn was set up and didn't actually cheat on me, I felt like a dummy.

I didn't know what to say...

"Robyn I um... I'm sorry. I should've let you talk to me before I made such a big deal. My feelings were hurt and on top of that my hormones are on 1000. I wasn't thinking clearly and I'm sorry baby." I was now standing in front of her with a sad face tugging at my lips. "I'm extremely sorry about A'laya being left here. You have to understand that I was scared for myself. I could barely breathe, let alone speak... I... I'm sorry for that also baby. Forgive me?"

Robyn looked at me up and down before nodding. "I'm sorry too. I was only trying to help a friend, but that didn't work out for me..."

"We gotta work on our communication."

"And stop jumping to conclusions." Robyn added.

I laughed and hugged her tight.

"Eeeengh!" A'laya squirmed between us. I took a step back and laughed.

"Come to mommy." I took her out of Robyn's arms and scattered kisses all over her face. "Mommy loves you Poohbutt." I swayed her in my arms.

"Why don't you put her to bed then let me put you to bed." Robyn licked her lips.

My panties were instantly soaked. "Mmkay."

I went upstairs. I peeked into Nami's room to see her sleeping peacefully. I went down the hall to A'laya's room and sat down in the rocking chair. I held her in my arms as she sucked on her thumb.

"You're not gonna be the baby anymore. Your little brother or sister will come and you and Nami gonna be Mommy's helper with the baby." I explained.

"Aaahmmmm." She said before closing her eyes.

I laughed lightly. Once I was sure she was asleep, I tucked her into bed and then made my way across the hall to my bedroom.

Robyn was laying across the bed with her eyes closed.

"What happened to you putting me to bed?" I pouted as I climbed onto the bed.

"Mm awake." She yawned.

I smacked my lips.

I was extremely horny and she wants to sleep. No ma'am.

( OKAY ! WARNING! 😂 )

I cuddled next to her and she wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Her breathing slowed as she fell asleep.

I pouted and slid my hand in her panties. I rubbed her slowly. I sighed she didn't stir in her sleep. I slid a finger in and watched as she began to shift around, giving me more access.

"When you wake up, I'm going to ride your tongue.." I whispered into her ear.

She mumbled something I couldn't quite make out, but she peeked one eye open.

"Baby, after an argument you always make me wait a-"

"New rules."

She bit her lip. "I know this will change after you have the baby." She removed my hand from her panties.

I felt like I was about to cry. "What are you doing?"

"Taking care of you baby. Don't be a cry baby. I gotchu." She responded before sitting up. I did the same.

We moved around the bed until we found a comfortable position for the both of us. Our clothes were discarded and she dove her tongue into my treasure box.

Robyn's tongue is magical. She moves it in ways I didn't think was possible. She explored me entirely before she began sucking on my clit. (Random Authors Note in the middle of a sex scene: That word makes me giggle. Smh I'm so immature 😭😂😭😂)

"Oh god baby...." I whisper yelled. I didn't want this moment to end too quickly because my moans woke my babies.

Robyn rubbed my lips as she flicked her tongue on my clit. My toes curled as I tilted my head back. I wanted to see her but my tummy was in the way. It was quite comical actually.

She moved her fingers at the perfect pace, making my entire body quake.

"Okay okay okay!" I locked my thighs around her head and rode my orgasm out. Robyn licked me clean and smiled at me when she moved from down below.

"Gimme a kiss." Robyn licked her lips. I shook my head. She chuckled before grabbing my cheeks with her hand and giving me a slow, intimate kiss.

I slid a hand across my other set of lips and pouted. "Round two please?"

"What ever you want my love." Robyn kissed me again as we began round two.

I love Robyn with all my heart. I can't imagine a life without her. I had to stop letting her past life cloud my judgement of the present. She wouldn't cheat on me, and I wouldn't cheat on her. Regardless of what the situation is, I have to remember this.

-------

😭 I see why people stop reading this 😂 They are so .... A lot of descriptive words could fit 💀

But how y'all feeling now? About everything 😂