Back Home (22)

So as of now we're on our way back home. I have to get ready for the U-17 camp in California. Hope has a few games during the camp so she asked Alex to keep an eye on me while I'm there. It was tough to say goodbye to Rydel I never felt that connected to someone before. But I don't want to talk about it because I'm probably going to cry again. Our flight landed and it was around 11am so we went to eat because we were all hungry. I went on my phone and saw that Rydel posted on Instagram.

It was the picture that Rachel took of us sleeping. With the caption

I miss my cuddle buddy! Come Back! 😢❤

I liked the picture and texted a few people back. We stopped at Starbucks and grabbed a few things. I decided to text Sofia.

Me: I'm back we need to talk.

S: Do you want me to come over to your place?

Me: Yeah

I go to my room and unpack my things. I hear a knock at the door and Hope answers it. A few moments later my bedroom door opens. I turn around and Sofia is standing there.

"Did you have fun in Canada?" She ask.

"Yeah." I say.

Sofia closes the door and sits in my chair. It was an awkward silence until she started to speak.

"I don't know if your mad at me. But if you are I want you to tell me why because I'm so confused right now." Sofia says.

"I'm not mad, I just saw you with that girl and then Amanda told me who she was and I lost it. I mean I don't care if you want to talk to her but she was touching you and I wanted to punch her in the face." I say.

"Yes she's my ex, we dated in middle school and throughout 9th grade. That summer I caught her cheating on me so I ended it. She said she just wanted to be friends and I said she was going to have to earn my trust back. Also I only love you Rylee I wish you would have talked to me rather than going to Canada."

"I know, I should have just talked to you. But that's not the only reason I went to Canada."

I tell Sofia the whole story about Rydel. I showed her the picture of us both that I was going to soon post on my Instagram but after I told the rest of my friends.

"So are we okay?" Sofia ask.

"Yeah." I say.

I open my arms and she falls right into them.

"I missed you." Sofia mumbles into my neck.

"I missed you too." I say.

The jet lag set in fairly quickly so I take a nap. Sofia is staying the night so we get in my bed and fall asleep.