Liar (14)

I was in German with my friends and talking to Sofia. The phone rang and Ms.Boer answered it.

"Solo, main office." Ms.Boer says.

"What did you do now?" Ryan ask.

"Nothing." I say.

I get up and peck Sofia on the lips before leaving. When I get downstairs Hope is standing there with this guy in a suit. I go and hug Hope.

"What's going on?" I ask.

We go into a conference room and sit down.

"Well my name is Mr.Williams and I handle your dad's case." Mr.Williams says.

"Okay, what about him?" I ask.

"Well he told us that you have a relative." Mr.Williams says.

I move closer to Hope and she holds me tighter, I don't want to leave Hope.

"He told us that you had no knowledge of this. Is that correct?" He ask.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well you have a twin sister, she was born in Italy just like you." He says.

"What are you even talking about? My parents told me I was born here." I say

"Well that's a lie, along with your birth certificate we found your real one. Your dad told us everything and we have all the evidence and confirmed it. Your mom was born in Russia, how she got to Italy from there is unknown. There she met your dad and they had 2 baby girls. They came to America when you were only a few months old. They needed a better life for you guys. But they couldn't support you both so they gave her up for adoption. She was adopted by a good family in Canada. Its likely she doesn't know about this either. But we have officers who are telling her the same thing I'm telling you. I'm not taking you from Hope but maybe one day you guys want to meet. I know this is a lot of information but if you have any questions call me." He says.

Mr.Williams leave and leave Hope and I sitting their in silence.

"I wanna go home, mom please take me home." I say.

"Come on." Hope says.

I grab my things and get into the car. On the way home I can see Hope glaceing at me every now and then. When we get to the house I go into my room. I put on my workout clothes and go into the gym. I start running on the treadmill. When I stop I go over and start working on the punching bag. I went back and forth between the 2 and when I couldn't take it anymore I dropped. Hope came and sat next to me on the floor. She picked me up and we went outside. Hope started walking up this path. When we go to the top the view was amazing.

"I come up here when I want to let it all out." Hope says.

"HOW COULD SHE LIE TO ME? DIDN'T SHE THINK IT WAS IMPORTANT TO LET ME KNOW I HAD A TWIN SISTER? SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME NOT TO LIE TO ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH BUT WENT AND LIED ABOUT HER LIFE AND WHO SHE WAS! MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM ANYMORE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT MY DAD LIED TO ME BUT MY MOM? OUT OF ALL THE FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN LIFE I THOUGHT SHE WAS DIFFERENT! SHE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM BUT GUESS WHAT KARMA IS A BITCH AND IT CAUGHT UP TO HER! THE WORST THING IS SHE ISN'T EVEN HERE TO SAY SHIT ABOUT IT! SHE LEFT ME WITH A HORRIBLE MAN WHO ABUSED ME SHE LIED TO ME! WHAT'S NEXT? RIGHT WHEN I THINK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY EVERYTHING COMES CRUMBLING DOWN!" I yell.

I'm so upset and I feel like I want to collapse. Hope comes over to me and pulls me into her. I can feel and hear her heart beating which calms me down. She's real, she's going to be here for me...