But I Don't Wanna! (10)

I'm woken up by Hope shaking the living hell out of me.

"Go away!" I mumble and turn the other way.

"You need to get ready for school." Hope says.

I don't respond.

"Rylee Marie Lee Solo if I come back in here and your not ready to go it's going to be a problem." Hope says.

I sat up damn the full name huh oh btw we changed my last name. Marie Lee is my mom's name we don't exactly know where it come from because she was in foster care. Anyway I get out of bed and put on some black ripped jeans a black muscle shirt and my black converse. I grab my black and white flannel and tie it around my waist. Hey if Ash can rock all black so can I. For the most part its still pretty hot here. I get downstairs and Hope is making bagels. I grab one and put cream cheese on it then go and get a Gatorade out of the fridge.

"Are you excited to be starting school?" Hope ask.

"Fuck no." I say.

"Come on Rylee you have to give it a try." Hope says.

I go over and give Hope a hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'm pretty sure you felt excited when you were told you had to go to high school too right?" I ask.

"Oh shut up, and come on we gotta go." hope says.

We finish eating and I go upstairs to grab my bookbag. I run downstairs and go get into the car so Hope can drive me to school.

"Please watch your mouth. I know I kinda let you say whatever but try and have a filter." Hope says.

"Okay." I say.

"And control yourself you know how to get out of stressful situations." Hope says.

I don't respond she knows I don't like talking about it. We pull up in the front of the school.

"Please be good." Hope says.

"Yes, mom." I say in a sarcastic tone.

But I meant it I feel more comfortable calling Hope my mom. I give her a hug then go into the building. I have to wait in line because they're handing out schedules and locker numbers. When I get in line I run into some of the girls from the soccer team.

"Hey Rylee." Kim says.

"Hey how's it going?" I ask.

"We'll first day of school is always crazy but so far so good and you look nice." Kim says.

"Thanks so do you." I say.

She has on this light denim jeans, booties, and a flowing blouse. We talk until we get to the front of the line. Her locker wasn't near mine so I had to find it by myself. When I found my locker I had trouble opening it but Sofia came and helped me.

"Hey babe." I say pecking her on the lips.

"Hey, I missed you." She says.

"I missed you too." I say.

Sofia went with Haley to their parents house. Sofia's parents let Haley keep Sofia one summer and she loved it here so they just let her stay. We walked to homeroom together because we were in the same class. When we walked in Ryan, Mark, Amanda, were here already. Mark and Amanda were talking to each other while Ryan was talking to some guy I haven't seen before. Sofia and I went to sit down in the back with Amanda and Mark.

"Whose the guy Ryan is talking too?" I ask.

"Shane." Amanda says.

"Yo homeroom is gonna be lit as fuck." Mark says.