"Why...whats the point?" Hanna asked him. "....Thats exactly the question, Han" He scoffed before drinking some more. Tori looked over to them, as the Arzaylea girl had her arm around Luke gripping tightly as if he was about to run off. "They were on holiday..." Tori spoke up.

"What?" Hanna asked and Michael turned. Looking at Michael she narrowed her eyes. "How could those two be on for three months if...they were on holiday with you guys?" She asked him. "When was this?" Hanna asked, unaware. "Nearly a year ago...after our break up" She told him, watching his as he gulped down the drink trying to avoid the question.

"Michael!" Tori told him quietly, grabbing the cup down from his mouth. "Jeez, obvious much" Hanna tutted. "You went on holiday with loads of friends...a couple of months after we broke up. Those two were there" She told Michael. "Spill it, we all know now" Hanna smiled. Michael sighed.

"Okay, they've been in the picture for around that time. Nothing has been made official." Michael told them. "How do you know this?" Hanna tugged on Tori's arm a little. "I knew Bryana's face...and Arz looked so familiar. They all hang out with...some of the guys from all time low" Tori turned to Michael, putting pieces together. "You know a couple of guys, who know those two...and you all went on holiday..." Tori nodded.

"So...?" Hanna asked. "Hanna..." Tori smiled at her. "Are they actually girlfriends?" Hanna scoffed, and Tori shrugged. "I'm waiting to see the chandelier pop up." Tori then turned to Michael. "Who?" Hanna asked, a little confused. "The Crystal ball, that doomed our relationship" Tori smirked at Hanna. "Dont be ridiculous" Michael shook his head.

"She went with you guys, I'm not stupid" Tori rolled her eyes. "I wonder when the lies will stop" Tori shook her head. "I'm not lying" Michael told her. "I wasnt talking about just you." Tori turned to him. "Tor..." Michael began.

"Uh Tori...?" Hanna distracted them. Tori looked at her, to see her pointing to her thigh. "Your leg is buzzing" She then giggled. Tori then felt her phone buzzing, as she came back to life from a little day dream.

Tori took her phone from her pocket, looking at the name she then looked up at the door before putting down her cup and standing. "Be right back" She got up, and left the room.

Michael looked over to Hanna and she sighed. "Must be Ryan" She smiled looking away, making Michael frown. "Hanna..." He looked at her. "Hm?" She turned to him. "This Ryan guy..." He began. "Tori's boyfriend" Hanna nodded. "Yeah. Well..." He sighed. "Look Michael, I know...you still like Tori okay. Something is there, but after everything thats happened..." Hanna sighed.

"So she's still going to see this guy after everything?" He asked her. "After what? You guys sleeping together...yeah, thats cheating. She felt like crap, she and Ryan may not have even told each other they love each other yet but..." "Wait what?" Michael asked.

Hanna stared at him as she mentally slapped herself.

"You broke her Michael. After all this time, she still doesnt trust Ryan enough to love him" She then told him. "Why hasnt he told her he loves her?" He asked, sitting up. "Because Tori doesnt want to know until she's comfortable telling him" Hanna sighed. "Sounds bullshit" Michael scoffed. "No its something you cant do." Hanna shook her head.

"...You have no idea how shit I felt Hanna. I was a fucking idiot, and well...I lost her. I love that girl, and after everything..." He sighed shaking his head. "I know. Spencer and I were there for her. We went to visit her the weekend you split up and she answered the door, with a brave face. A smile, and her makeup on." Hanna nodded.

"We knew something wasnt right, because she was so...normal. We asked her if she was okay, and she nodded and pleaded she was fine. That night we managed to get a few laughs from her, and it broke mine and Spencer's heart when she made a joke about you and her before breaking down" Hanna told him, irritated.

"Our...Tori, cried...in our arms that whole weekend. Blaming herself, for going out with you. For sleeping with you...for loving you." Hanna told him quietly, shaking her head. "Even right now, she's still not mended 100% and being here with you...and getting involved into more drama than needed...its not good" Hanna sat up.

"There wont be..." Michael began. "I love her, she's my best friend and yeah she was stupid falling into the trap with her feelings and sleeping with you again. You can still see it in her eyes, she loves you." Hanna told him.

"Hanna?" Spencer called her. Turning, she smiled at her and Calum before turning back to Michael as she frowned a little. "Dont fuck it up. Even if its friendship...you hurt her again...and we will end you" Hanna warned him, before she stood up and walked over to Spencer and Calum.

Michael sighed as she shook his head. Putting his cup down he looked over at everyone. Their attention somewhere else. He stood up and walked over to the door before quietly opening it. Peering out, he heard Tori's voice and turned to see her half way down the corridor. Walking out, he closed the door and waited, trying not to pay attention of the conversation.

"Yeah I know, no worries about that" Tori nodded, before she noticed Michael. "Yeah thats fine" She nodded again. "Yeah I did, and it was great. Obvious message there, Ryan" She giggled. Michael looked at her before looking away and sighing. "....I dont know, you know that." Tori sighed. "Are you coming out here?" She then asked making Michael look at her again.

"Oh...no, I wont. Probably next week or two I dont know" Tori shrugged. "Look, I wont keep you then...yeah text me later...okay...yes...you too...I am..." Tori smiled, as she answered. "Okay, bye." Tori then hung up before looking up at Michael.

Sighing a little over dramatically, she walked up to him. "I'll sleep tonight, I'm so tired" She laughed a little. Michael weakly smiled, as he nodded. "You okay?" She looked up at him. "Yeah..." He scratched the side of his head. "That Ryan?" He asked, knowing the answer. "Mmm...yes. It was, just checking on how I am and that" Tori nodded. 

"Everything okay in there?" She pointed to the door. "Yeah..." Michael told her quietly. "You...sure your okay?" Tori asked, as she scanned his face. "I know when your not." She told him. Michael sighed, before shaking his head. "We know each other too well" He then chuckled. "Mhm..." Tori nodded, as she rolled her lips together. "Whats up?" She then asked him.

Michael shook his head, before he put his hand on her cheek. "Mikey..." Tori trailed off before he grabbed her in and hugged her. "Hey...whats wrong?" She got worried, as she hugged him back. "I'm such a stupid fucker" He chuckled weakly. "What?" She pulled away, to look at him but he held her tight. "Hey, hey...where did this come from?" She asked him.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. Tori listened to him, as she looked at the walls in the narrow corridor. "Your worrying me, Mikey." She then nodded. "You do know how sorry I am right?" He asked her. "Is this about....or did you kick over my drink?" She tried to joke. Michael laughed a little, as he held her. "I know..." Tori nodded, as she bit her lip and tears stung her eyes.

"What did Hanna say?" She asked, knowing. "Nothing, I didnt already know" He sighed, pulling away from her. His eyes seemed irritated, and glistened a little. The tip of his nose a little pink. "Why are you...getting upset?" She asked, as she fixed some of his hair. "Coz...I've got to go on everyday...without you by my side." He sighed.

"Hey, I'm here arent I?" Tori smiled. "Your not mine anymore...Tori-Leigh" He smiled. Just then the door opened and Spencer stood. "Hey, we'll be leaving soon" She smiled. Michael nodded before he walked into the room, and picked up his cup. Tori watched as he put it down on the table and went and sat on a single chair. His face, full of guilt.

Hey guys, sorry for the boring chapter. I would like to say and make a disclaimer sort of thing and say whatever I say about or do, about the characters Bryana and Arzaylea in this, do not take is personally. Its a story, made up by me and I'm just trying to add things to try and make it more spicy and not as boring (hopefully) I am NOT in anyway, shape or form being rude or being nasty to these girls. Its just a story. Thank you. Love you guys. :) ~ Chez.