Chapter 40 - Final part II

Leah's POV

"Kris, could you pass me the new packet of wipes?" I asked Kris after I finished using the final wipes on the tables. 

"Yeah, one sec." He said, going into the little room at the back of the cafe and coming back with a packet of wipes, "Here you go." He said handing me the packet of wipes.

"Thanks." I said and grabbed a wipe from the packet. As I was wiping the tables, I noticed that Kris hadn't moved from his spot. I turned my head round to look at him and noticed he was checking me out. As soon as he realised I was looking he looked at away and fixed his posture.

"Oh- Urm- Sorry." He said, scratching the back of his head.

I laughed and stood up straight and made my whole body face him, "You are one perverted guy." I said and walked pass him towards the counter.

"Hey, I wasn't even- ugh.." 

Just when I reached the counter, I heard the door open, "ANNYEONG!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around to see Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin.

"The trouble makers have arrived." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I know you love me Leah." Chanyeol said coming towards me with his arms wide open.

"Of course I do, I miss you guys." I said as I hugged each of them.

"Who's this new friend!" Sehun asked, looking at Kris.

"I'm Kris, a very close friend of Leah's." Kris replied.

Sehun looked at me and gave me the glare, "A very close friend?" He repeated, still looking at me.

"So how's everyone doing?" Chanyeol asked, changing the subject.

"Sureyya is-"

"HERE!" I heard Sureyya shout as she came from downstairs followed by that cute guy, Yuta.

"Oh god the real trouble maker has arrived." Sehun said.

Sureyya looked at Sehun, "Excuse me?"

"Nothing."

"So, I heard Reyhan went back to Seoul." Jongin said to me.

"Yeah, Idil told us. Apparently she met Taehyung aswell." Chanyeol told me.

She met Taehyung?

"She did?.."

I felt Kris's hand land on my back as he brought me closer to him. I looked up at him and noticed him smiling at me.

"Hey, cheer up. You have us don't you?" Sehun said.

"Yah cheer up. You have us." Sehun said to me lightly hitting me on my arm.

"I'm fine." I said to him, "So when are you guys planning on going back?" I asked them.

"Well we're leaving in 3 days." Chanyeol replied.

"Why are you guys leaving so early?" Sureyya asked them.

"Aw, I know you would've preferred us to stay longer love." Chanyeol said, putting his arm around Sureyya.

"Would you guys like anything to drink? On the house." Yuta came asking Chanyeol, making him let go of Sureyya.

"No thanks we're good." He replied, giving him weird looks.

"Do you guys serve ice cream?" Sehun asked Yuta.

"This is a coffee shop not an ice cream shop Sehun." I said to him.