Chapter 24

Leah's POV

"Girls I'm so tired.. And it's getting quite late, should we go?" I asked the girls, walking pass stores.

"No! We still have to buy you a nice dress!" Sureyya said linking arms with me.

"Dress? Sureyya you know I don't wear dresses.." I sighed.

"Well today you have no choice!" She said dragging me to a random expensive store.

"I can't wear any of these." I mumbled looking around the store.

"Yes you can!" Idil said with her hands full of dresses.

"I'll pick out the shoes!" Sureyya said running to the heels section and picking out at least 5 pairs of heels.

"Are we going partying or something? Why are you guys forcing me to dress up?" I sighed walking towards the changing rooms.

I went in the changing room and stared at the 5 pieces Idil picked out for me. First, I picked out the nude bodycon dress. It was long sleeved but showed a lot of cleavage. What the hell is this?..

"Are you done?" Reyhan asked.

"Yeah I'm coming out." I replied opening the curtain.

"Wow. You look amazing. Especially with that figure.." Idil said.

"Yeah but it doesn't really suit the occasion." Sureyya added.

"Why don't you try on the black one." Reyhan told me.

I went back in the changing room and picked out the black one. It was a nice silky material. It was just over the knee and had a short slit. It was tight all in the right places, complimenting my chest and hips. It revealed my cleavage but not too much. My back was open too. The dress really did suit me, especially on my tanned, bronze skin.

"Finished?" Idil asked.

"Yeah.." I said and came out after wearing the black open toed thin heels Sureyya had given to me to try on.

"Wow.." Sureyya said with her mouth and eyes wide open.

"This is the one.." Idil whispered.

"Perfect." Reyhan said.

"You look so cute!!" Sureyya screamed before running towards me and hugging me. "O-m-g you're wearing heels!"

"And you're hair suits the look so well." Idil said.

My hair was in a sleek low bun, and I had put on light makeup with a nude gloss, completing the look.

"Can you guys at least tell me what the plans are?" I asked them.

Just then, I heard someone running towards the store. I turned around to see Shira. Shira! Why does it feel like I haven't seen her in such a long time.

"Shira? What are you doing here?" I asked her after catching her in my arms.

"Sorry for being late.. Major traffic." She said, trying to catch her breath.