Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

Aish.. I think I dropped my t-shirt downstairs... how am I meant to get it back?.. Should I just ask Reyhan to bring it for me? Ani ani... that'll be too weird we're not even close... I guess I just have to go downstairs and get it myself then...

I tried tiptoeing down the stairs so she wouldn't hear me and see me topless. But then there was a knock at the door and she had to get up and open the door. As she got up I tried to quickly grab my top that was supposed to be on the floor but surprisingly it wasn't anywhere to be seen, she turned around and saw me. Oh no..

We stood there and stared at each other for a good 5 seconds.

"What are you doing..?" She mumbled. Wow I'm surprised she didn't freak out like any other girl would.

"Um.. I dropped my t-shirt so I came to get it.." I said as my face turned as red as a tomato.

"Okay put it on before I open the door then!"

"I can't find it.." I looked down messing my wet hair.

"What do you mean you can't find it?!" She went crazy.

The door knocked continuously getting louder and louder. Aishh, should I just hide?!

"I'm opening the doo." Reyhan went to open the door and I turned around so they couldn't see my face.

"Tae?" It sounded like noona's voice. I'm so dead..

I slowly turned around. "Noona?.."

"Hyung?" Jungkook was there too? Aishh! Now I'm really dead!

"What's going on.."

"It's not what it looks like..." I quickly grabbed a pillow to cover my chest.

"Explanation?" Noona raised one eyebrow.

"Ah you guys are making such a big fuss! Their hot water ran out so he just came here to have a shower, okay?" Reyhan said. She's a life saver..

"Our hot water is broken??" Jungkook asked.

"Um yeah..." I replied.

"No it's not, it's perfectly fine."

Everyone looked at me. Sh*t. I'm doomed.

I ran passed everyone and into my apartment still holding the pillow. My chance was ruined. It was a perfect excuse but Jungkook and Leah noona just ruined it. We could've been alone together. I wanted to get to know her more. Aish..

Leah's POV

"See ya tomorrow Kook." I waved at Jungkook before he left to go back into the apartment.

"REYHAN!" I shouted as soon as I close the door.

"Yeah.." She said as she came out the kitchen.

"When is this friend coming?"

"She'll be here any minute- Here she is." Reyhan said as she got up to open the door. As soon as she opened the door, she jumped on her friend and hugged her.

I swear they were just screaming random words to each other.

They finally let go of each other and I finally had a chance to meet her friend.

"Hey, I'm Leah, Reyhan's cousin." I smiled.

"Hi! I'm Idil! You're way more gorgeous than I expected." She said excitedly. She is adorable.

I giggled, "Thanks! This is our other cousin Sureyya, the youngest." I introduced Sureyya.

"Hi." Sureyya greeted.