Chapter 10

8.00 pm

Leah's POV

It's 8 already? How long have I been studying for? Ah.. I'm so hungry, but who's bothered to cook. There better be some left overs in the fridge or something.

I went downstairs and heard Sureyya singing in the kitchen, "Jangnanhae neo dodaeche naega mwoya! Manmanhae uh nalgatgo noneungeoya!!" 

I went into the kitchen and saw her searching for food from the fridge, "I see you're finally taking my advice and listening to BTS's songs.." I said making her jump.

She quickly turned around, "Huh? No.. Well.. Maybe a little."

"I'm hungry.. Is there anything in the fridge?" I asked her.

"If there was I would've been eating it by now." She said and shut the fridge. "Now that you're awake, cook." 

"Excuse me? You live here too! Why am I cooking?" I said to her.

"If I knew how to, I would." 

"Argh.. You useless piece of sh-"

"I WANT PIZZA!" I heard Reyhan shout from the couch. 

"Pizza? Sounds good to me.. I ain't paying for all of it, just letting you know." I said and grabbed my phone.

"Your house is made out of gold and you can't pay £40 for pizza?" Reyhan said.

"First of all, there's nothing gold in here, secondly, you're lucky I'm even letting you stay in my house so be quiet and pay." I said to her and dialled Dominos.

Leah: Hi, I would like to order one large chicken feast, one large fiery veggie and 9 hot wings.

Yoongi: I think you got the wrong number.

Leah: Yoongi?

I looked at my phone screen and noticed that I called Yoongi by accident. How the f*ck did I even do that?!

Leah: Sh*t.. Sorry I called you by mistake.

Yoongi: Yeah right, we both know you just wanted to hear my voice...

Leah: Don't get your hopes up, no-one here wants to hear your voice.

Yoongi: Whatever, do you want to come to us for dinner, we haven't eaten yet and we ordered pizza too.

Leah: No thanks-

Yoongi: Just come, Namjoon's insisting too.

Leah: Namjoon? Ah, because of Sureyya... Fine, we're coming.. Only because all of us are hungry as hell.

Yoongi: Good, we're waiting!

"We're going next door." I said to the girls after hanging up and slid my phone through my back pocket.

"Next door? Why?" Reyhan looked confused. Her hair was scruffy and only half of her hair was actually left in the ponytail yet she still had the need to mess it up even more by scratching her head. She's so scruffy it makes me so angry..

"They invited us for dinner that's why." I said to her.

"As long as I eat, it's fine." Reyhan said and got up the couch, walking towards the door. Reyhan loves food. She will eat and eat and still want more. She's one of the girls with a high ass metabolism so she'll eat 10 pizzas and not put on weight.

"Did you say next door?" Sureyya said.

"Yes I did."

"Ok, I'll be right back I'm just going to change my top." She said and ran upstairs.