Chapter 28

Idil's POV

Me and Jimin are walking through the park, in awkward silence. His hand still in mine. I can't believe this is happening right now. I looked at him and he was just looking straight ahead. It looked like he was thinking. What is he thinking about? Just then my phone started ringing. We stopped and I took my phone out letting go of Jimin's hand. I looked at the screen. It was Chan.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked me.

"Chanyeol.." I replied before answering the call.

Idil: Yes Chan?

Chan: Idil, are you with Kai right now?

Idil: Ani not yet.. why is something wrong?

Chan: I tried to call him to let him know that you were going there but he's not picking up. I'm worried that something happened to him.

Idil: He's not picking up his phone? Okay don't worry I'll be at his house in a bit, try calling him again, if he picks up, let me know.

Chan: Araseo. I'll see you later then.

Idil: Bye.

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and turned around to face Jimin.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Oh, I have to go, sorry." I replied.

"Wait, go where? I can drop you off." He said.

"I have to go to Kai's house, I think something's wrong with him." I said.

"Kai's house? I-I'll come with you."

"Aniyo, you don't need to." I told him.

"Aish I said I'm coming full stop." He said and grabbed my hand again and walked off dragging me with him.

"Yah do you even know the way to his house?" I asked him.

"No.. tell me where he lives." He stopped and faced me.

This boy..

**

Leah's POV

Yoongi left like 15 minutes ago. I'm here packing my stuff. Because I'm leaving tomorrow. This can't be happening.. I didn't even tell the girls yet.. speaking of the girls.. where's Reyhan? Where did she leave after breakfast? Lemma give her a call..

I grabbed my phone from my bed and dialled Reyhan's number.

Reyhan: Leah?

Leah: Hey, where are you?

Reyhan: I'm with Taehyung, why?

Leah: Oh.. It's nothing we'll talk later.

Reyhan: Are you sure? Is it important?

Leah: No, enjoy your time with Taehyung.

Reyhan: Hm.. I don't have a good feeling about this.. I'll be there in an hour.