Chapter 18

Continuing from last chapter

Leah's POV

"Do you really have feelings for me?"

"What?.."

My mind was blank. All I felt that exact moment was utter embarrassment.

"What are the feelings that you're feeling towards me?.." He whispered.

This was supposed to be the time where a normal person would finally confess their feelings. But being the idiot I am, I just zipped my mouth and looked down at the flipping ground.

"Can I ask you something Leah?"

No..

"Yes.." I replied.

"What would you think if I had feelings for you?" He asked me.

How the hell does he expect me to answer that without having me freak out like I already am?

"W-What?" I replied still not knowing what to say.

I really have to think of something else to say other than 'what'.

"Never mind just sleep.." He said and put his hand over my head.

Well done Leah. You just missed your damn shot.

**

Jimin's POV

"You actually dance really well, it's your first time too." I said to her as we got out the building.

"Really? Thanks.."

"By the way, you still haven't told me your name.." I said to her.

"Idil."

"Idil? Doesn't really sound Japanese to me." I said to her.

"I named myself.."

"You what?"

She sighed and sat down on a bench, "I wasn't brought up with a family.. I grew up alone. My parents were never home. They would only come about.. once or twice a month. They pretty much hated me. So I didn't ever know what my name was because I was just.. invisible. So I gave myself the name.. Idil." She said.

"Idil.. That's the coolest name I've ever heard." I said to her and a smile appeared on her face. She smiled!

"Hey! You smiled!" I shouted and stood up from the bench.

"Yeah.."

"Let's go out tomorrow aswell!" I shouted excitedly.

"No, I can't. I have to stay at home.." She said.

"That's fine, I'll come over then!" I said and grabbed her hand, jogging towards our apartment building.

**

Leah's POV

We finally arrived back with the others and the first thing I saw was Jungkook running towards me.