Chapter 22

Continuing from next chapter

"Be mine." He said.

"Yoongi.. I can't." I mumbled as tears built up in my eyes.

"W-what? W-why?"

"I'm sorry Yoongi." I said and rushed back home and shut the door. I cried as I sat down in front of the door hugging my knees. I'm so sorry.. so sorry.

Yoongi's POV

I went back home and threw my phone on the coffee table and sat on the couch, ignoring everyone.

"Hyung.. Did something happen?" I heard Namjoon ask me but I didn't even look at him.

Namjoon's POV

What's up with Yoongi hyung? Did something go wrong?

"Hyung.. Did something happen?" I asked him but he just ignored me.

I looked around to find Sureyya, she was walking to the kitchen. I followed her to the kitchen and thought I'd try to scare her.. Hehe.

"Jagi~!" I shouted picking her up from the back around her waist and turned her around.

She screamed and laughed, "Namjoon!"

"What is my jagiya doing in the kitchen?" I asked her as I put her down making her face me as she leaned on the kitchen counter.

"I'm hungry.." She pouted cutely. Lord help me with her cuteness.

"Stop trying to be cute or I'll kiss you." I said as I pinched her cheeks and moved my face closer to hers.

"Stop! I'm hungry! Make me some food or get the hell out." She whispered loudly as she pushed me away. Pfft trying to play hard to get.

"Okay, what do you want? Instant noodles?" I asked her as I searched the cupboard for ramyun.

"Sure." She smiled, showing her tiny thumbs up.

"Ramyun coming up!" I winked and smiled at her as I rolled up my sleeves up and took the ramyun and saucepan out.

"Hehe trying to act cool next to your girlfriend?" She said hugging me from behind.

"Naa this is just how I am." I said trying to act cool. Yes I lied, I do sometimes try to act cool next to my girlfriend. Isn't that what every guy does?..

"Yeah right, says the person who's scared of horror movies." She said giggling.

"You are too! Anyway Sureyya I wanted to ask you something." I said to her.

"What is it?" She said letting go of me and sat beside the kitchen table.

"Did something happen to Leah?" I asked her.

"No.. why?" She replied.

"Yoongi hyung is acting strange now after he confessed to her.. I'm thinking if she rejected him or something." I said.

"Reject? No, Leah wouldn't reject him unless she really really really really has to. I know Leah's feelings towards Yoongi are real. She won't ever reject him.. Are you sure she rejected Yoongi?" She said looking worried.