Chapter 38

2 months later

Yoongi's POV

Life hasn't been the same ever since I left Leah. We're all trying hard to keep our focus on our tours, music etc for the sake of our fans, but it's come to a point where even our fans have noticed how off we are. It shouldn't be like this. Rumours regarding Namjoon's and Sureyya's relationship have even been going around already. 

"Hyung, the manager wants to talk to us." I heard Namjoon say as he opened the door to my room. 

"Ok I'm coming." I said to him and followed him into the room where there rest of the members were. 

"Maenijeo-nim, waegure?" I asked him, observing everyone's facial expressions in the room.

"Everyone listen up, I decided that you do something about your relationships with the girls in London. That includes you, Namjoon and Yoongi. Fans have been asking for too long now. They want to hear answers. And I rather be it from you guys, okay?" He explained.

"But, wouldn't that just cause even more chaos?" Namjoon asked.

"It's not like you guys are still dating them are you?" He asked us but we both stood still not knowing how to answer his question.

"Namjoon-ah, I understand the fact you still have feelings for her and I'm pretty sure she does too. But at the moment this is something that can affect all of your careers." Manager said to Namjoon,"Same goes for you too Yoongi. It's more than likely that you guys wouldn't see them again, so just get this over with." He said, unwillingly. 

"We understand." I responded.

"Good. The interview will take place tomorrow. Take that chance to explain the situation." He said.

Great..

**

Leah's POV

I guess I've started to accept the fact that Yoongi is actually gone. Don't get me wrong, my feelings haven't changed. I just can't be living everyday killing myself just because Yoongi is no longer with me. I need to pick myself up and get over it. However, I really haven't been doing much other than living in this castle looking place, feeding off my Mum's money. It's annoying and embarrassing. 

"Hey, have you seen Kris?" Sureyya asked me as she came towards me to where I was sitting on the massive couch. 

"Kris? No, why?"

"He was meant to help me with French.." She said, glancing around the massive room.

"Sureyya surely he's here somewhere. Do you see how massive this place is?" I said to her.

"Yeah well I can't find him.." She said and walked off upstairs still looking around.

Now that I think of it.. I think I need a job.

"Leah, if Sureyya asks you where I am tell her I'm gone out, okay?" I heard Kris out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me.

"Okay but why the f*ck are you hiding from her?" I asked him, turning around to face him.

"She wants me to teach her French. Sorry but I'm not going to spend 5 hours just trying to teach her how to say one flippin word she can't even pronounce properly." He said.

"Wow.. Surely she ain't that bad." I said.

"Trust me. She's terrible." He said and came and sat beside me on the couch as he leaned back.

"Have your parents called today?" I asked him.

"This morning. But I didn't pick up. What about you? Has Yoongi called you yet?" He said, catching me off guard just by hearing his name out loud and not just repeating in my head.