"Daddy can we go over to the snack table?" Ethan asked.

"Sure." Jared smiled, walking over to the snack table without giving you a second glance.

You sighed sadly and felt tears fill your eyes.
"What's up Y/N?" A concerned voice asked.

You turned around to see that the voice came from Jensen. You quickly wiped your eyes.
"N-nothing Jensen. I'm fine." You lied.

"Y/N, you're a terrible liar." He laughed putting his arm around you. "It's Jared, isn't it?" He said, drawing small circles on your shoulder with his thumb to comfort you.

"Is it that obvious?" You sigh.

"Nah, it's just he's been a little off this morning. Like somethings bothering him." Jensen replied.

A tear slid down your face. "We had a fight. He came home drunk last night, I didn't know where he was because he hadn't called or text, so I started to worry. When he finally came home, I confronted him about it and he told me to stop whining. Then I said were going on a break." You were full on crying now.

Jensen invited you into his trailer. You didn't want anyone seeing you like this so you accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~Jared's POV~~~~~~~~~

I carried Ethan over to the snack table. I felt extremely bad about last night, I wanted to apologise, I just didn't know how to.

"I think Mommy's upset." Ethan said eating a cupcake.

"Why? What did she say?" I asked.

"I asked her why you two were shouting at each other, and she said that you and her were both shouting about how much you love me, but I don't believe her. I don't like seeing Mommy upset, it upsets me." Ethan told me, sadness filling his eyes.

I felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach. I made her feel like this. I looked over at Y/N and saw that she was with Jensen who had his arm around her. She said something to him that I couldn't make out and then a tear fell down her pretty face.

They both then went to his trailer and didn't come out for 10 minutes. When they did they both hugged and Y/N walked over to me and took Ethan out of my arms. She didn't make eyes contact with me which hurt like a bitch.

Anger and jealously filled me. I walked up to Jensen, grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against his trailer.

"What the fuck were you doing with Y/N!" I snarled at him.

"Jared calm the fuck down! We were talking about the way you've been treating her! I mean what the fuck man? Going out, getting pissed and not texting her, making her worry sick!" He let the words sink in before continuing.

I let go of him and stepped back. "She loves you man! You have a beautiful child. And you take it for granted! You know what she said to me! She told me that she thinks you don't love her anymore! Any man would be lucky to have a gorgeous woman like her! Why can't you see that? Now go out there and apologise before I beat the shit out of you for letting her go!" Jensen threatened and pushed me towards her.

I hurried to find Y/N and found her putting Ethan in her car. She smiled at Ethan. I could tell that the smile was fake. I ran up to her and picked her up, swinging her around. I put her down and hugged her tightly. She tensed but relaxed and hugged back.

"I'm sorry Y/N, so sorry. I love you so much and I treat you like shit. Well not anymore, from this day onwards imma treat you like the fucking princess that you are. You and Ethan mean the world to me and I don't know what I do without you two." I confessed tears running down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

You were almost in tears as he confessed that to you. You held him, never wanting to let him go. He pulled back and started placing small kisses all over your face, muttering "I love you" between them.

You giggled. "Ok ok, Jared stop! I love you too. I forgive you." You placed your lips against his soft ones and kissed him passionately. He kissed back with lots of force, like it was the last time he was ever going to see you.

"Eww! Mommy, Daddy gross!" Ethan's voice shouted.

We pulled away from each other and laughed. Jared gave me one last sweet, loving kiss before we got into the car and drove home.

'Yup. Everything's going to be just fine.' You thought happily to yourself.