Chapter 54: Rabid

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry that last chapter was so depressing - I told y'all before, but I'll tell y'all again: 

IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE!! This chapter doesn't make stuff better, but I promise the next chapter will! 

Oh, and GO ME! I'm on a STREAKKKKKKK!!!! I wanna say that this is day 10 or something, but ANYWAY! I'M SO PROUD! 

Another thing (last one): DelsyDivideBy0 drew the picture for this!! THANKS AGAIN!!  

Finally, you can now read this chapter.

~Random_Fangirl_012

______________________________________________________

You lost control. Of yourself. 

Your emotions were spinning out of control, and before you knew it, you were losing control. It felt like someone was now in control of your body, and all you could was watch 'you' do things. 

It was a horrible feeling. 

You felt yourself let out an animalistic yowl, the first sound that had come out of you in a while. You felt the machine whirr out of whack as you somehow overrode its commands. You were pretty sure it was breaking. It would be broken soon enough. 

You grunted and pushed hard against your cuffs that were attached to the wall. The Devil and Zapp turned to you, surprised. 

Zapp lifted his gun, but the Robot Devil smacked his hand, sending the gun flailing across the floor. "We can't shoot her! Not yet, Zapp!" 

Meanwhile, you clenched your muscles and broke of the cuffs binding your hands. "Impossible." The Robot Devil whispered. Your foot cuffs broke off with ease. 

"You." You pointed at Zapp, your mouth wide, teeth poking out. 

You were pretty sure your eyes were red. You just had this nagging gut feeling. Also, your teeth felt way longer. And sharper. 

You then felt a burning sensation in your chest. You dropped to your knees and let out an angry yell. 

Fur began to form on your arms and legs, and you began to...grow? Well, at least you figured so because the ground was getting continually smaller. "What's going on?" Zapp wondered aloud. 

"You'll pay. I'll make you pay." You growled as you finally took your final form. Your vision was tinted red, and you stood at a colossal 10 feet. Your back was also hunched - you looked like a giant beast-cat thing. Your claws were long and sharp, and could probably do serious damage to someone. 

~FLASHBACK~ (from the end of "Prank on Bender")

"You'll pay for this. I'll make you pay." Bender said eerily, his hands clenching into fists. His eyes retained a dark red color. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You growled and lunged at Zapp, who let out a girlish squeal and ran, the Devil close in tow. You scampered after them with ease, like a cat with a mouse. Literally. 

"You killed him

"You killed him. You killed him!" You yelled in Zapp's face, your speech coming out in a weird way because your longer teeth made it harder to talk. You grabbed Zapp and held his now puny body compared to yours. You were trembling with a combination of anger, sadness, and fear. 

"Please don't kill me!" Zapp blocked his face with his hands. Ignoring him, you grabbed the Devil with your other hand. A guard surrounding the room tried shooting at you, but a good roar from you in his face scared him and most of the other guards off. 

"And you." You looked at Devil with an icy stare. You figured it was probably icier than you thought it was because he shivered. 

"You stood by as Bender was taken from me! You heartless piece of metal!" You screamed, tears pouring out of your red eyes. 

They said nothing, wallowing in their own guilt and fear.

"Now, I would kill you." You paused as a sob came out. You swallowed it and put your game face on. "But I know that it's not what my parents would've wanted." You managed. However, you still threw them towards the wall. They were injured, but not killed. 

"Go back to whatever horrible place you came from." You ordered them. Several guards took them and dragged them out of the room. 

You turned around and looked at the sight of Bender's limp body. You collapsed to your knees again as you switched back to your human form. Beast mode was over. 

Your bottom lip quivered as you took in the fact that Bender was gone forever. Taken from you. 

You rested your sobbing head on his lifeless chest as you whispered: 

"I love you too."