Chapter 41: Pulled In

You had to get away from the skin tubes. Their constant whining was getting your gears worked up. You rolled your eyes at the thought and continued down the road. You then eyed the strip club. "The Power Strip". Hmm, maybe if you just took a peek...

This is when your normal self kicked back in. You were so not going into a strip club! You were mostly innocent (you were entirely innocent until you went inside Bender's mind) and you felt bad enough as it was. Plus, this stuff kinda scared you, after the things you saw in Bender's mind. You shivered at the thought. 

When a few robot girls came out, they cooed at you. The Bender side of you wanted to run in, but the (Y/N) wanted to get the hell out of here. 

Unfortunately, since you were in Bender's body, he still reigned supreme, so you ended walking in, much to your distaste. You tried forcing yourself the other way, but it was hopeless. 

God, you wished that Bender had never set foot in this place! He must've had a history or something with, hmm, let me think, maybe about ALL THE GIRLS?! They all kept saying things like "You're back, finally!" and "I've been waiting for you!". 

You wanted to throw up. 

You felt more and more eyes wander on you. Finally, your normal self began forcing the Bender self to leave. As soon as you turned around, you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"C'mon Bender honey!" A robo-chick said. You turned around. 

"I'm not Bender! I'm a girl!" You yelled in her face. Bender's self slapped you for that but you didn't care. Once you were about to leave for the second time. 

"It's just a phase. Oh well, it's your choice, after all." She then whistled loudly and two more robogirls appeared behind the first. 

"We'll take care of this." One of them said in an odd voice. Two other women appeared behind you, blocking the exit. 

You looked at your surroundings briefly then sprinted for the bathrooms. Maybe there you could be safe. 

You shut the door and locked yourself in by bending the handle. 

Working quickly, you set up a webcam and called Planet Express. "Hello?" You saw/heard the Professor on the other line. 

"HELP!" you yelled into the phone. 

"Now what is it this time- oh wait, it's (Y/N)!" Fry yelled, calling everyone in the meeting room. 

"Guys, you gotta help me! Bender made me walk into the strip club and I'm being attacked!" 
"Lucky!" Bender groaned. He seemed to have reverted back to his normal self as well. 

"No, not lucky! Bad! Very very bad!" 
"Did you lose your grammar too?" Hermes replied sarcastically. 
"Guys stop talking and help me out here! I'm literally hiding in the bathroom!" You yelled hysterically.

Then it hit you. You were so concentrated on getting away that you totally missed something. 

You were in the women's  bathroom.