Chapter 19: Truth or Dare

You and all the members of Planet Express sat around the table.

"Well, I'm bored," drawled Fry.

"Me too," Bender agreed. "Let's watch porn!" he said, grabbing the remote. You snatched it before he could grab it. "We are not watching porn. Let's do something everyone wants." You said majestically.

"Strip poker?" Amy suggested. The boys gave loud whoops, except for Zoidberg who seemed thoroughly unimpressed.

You shook your head.

"How about a classic game of Truth or Dare?" You suggested.

"I suppose that could work," Leela pondered.

"Fine, but only if there are some dirty dares!" Bender crossed his arms and popped a cigar in his mouth.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. Who is going first?"

"How about we flip a coin? If it's heads, one of the boys gets asked first. If it's tails, one of the girls gets asked first." Leela planned out loud. No one objected. Leela then pulled out a coin from her pocket and flipped it. You held your breath.

"It's heads!" Leela said, holding out her hand so everyone could see the coin.

The boys groaned while the girls made a huddle and discussed who to ask. You suggested something. They thought about it and they all agreed, grinning evilly.

"Okay! We came up with a dare for Zoidberg!" Amy grinned.

"Yay! Zoidberg is popular now!" The crab said excitedly.

"We dare Zoidberg to go inside Bender's chest compartment," Leela explained simply, hands on hips.

Bender shot up.

"Aww naw. There is no way that the slimy crab goes in here. I'm a robot, I could malfunction or something...right?" Bender opened up his chest compartment, failing to come up with an excuse.

Zoidberg seized his chance and jumped inside it.

"Eww!" Bender groaned, trying to get it out, but Zoidberg wouldn't come out. Zoidberg made himself comfortable until he could almost fit completely in Bender's chest. Bender sighed annoyedly.

"I hate you." he mumbled to Zoidberg.

"Yay! This is fun!" Zoidberg said cheerfully.

"Yeah yeah whatever, can you get out now?" Bender attempted to pull the pink blob out again. By this time, most of the Planet Express crew were laughing.

Zoidberg came out, and surprisingly, all the beer was still intact inside Bender. "Phew, I was so worried." He mumbled, then grabbed a beer, sat back down on the couch and chugged it.

"Who's next?" He demanded.

Once everyone had calmed down about the first dare, Fry said, "Now for a dare for the girls..." and rubbed his hands together. The men (basically everyone at Planet Express XD) huddled in a circle and decided the fate for one of the girls.

"Okay, we've got a dare for Amy!" Bender proclaimed.

"Go to the bathroom and change, you must "go commando" for the rest of the game." Fry crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows up and down. You facepalmed. "Boys are all the same..." Leela muttered. Farnsworth only sighed. "I did not take a part in this decision!" He said apologetically.

Amy shrugged. She didn't mind anyway. She went to her room and came back. The only thing that changed was the new looks that the boys were giving her.

The girls, which consisted of you, Leela and Amy, huddled in a circle. They decided something, but you thought it was dumb. You agreed to it anyway. 

"Okay, dare goes to Bender." Leela said. 

"Again!" He moaned. 

"Okay (Y/N), you have to go into Bender's chest again." Amy reminded.  

"As a cat or a human?" You asked. 

"As a cat, of course! Duh." Amy rolled her eyes. Bender rolled his eyes too. 

He lazily opened up his chest and you decided to try something different. You stood on the coffee table and jumped as if you were doing a cannonball jump. Bender wasn't paying attention so he didn't flinch. You then morphed mid-air and landed in his chest with a thump. 

"Nice one," He mumbled. So he had  been paying attention! 

I only did that because I still haven't figured out how to walk with my metal paw yet, You thought, but a blush still made your way up your cheeks.