Tratie

Tratie

Katie's POV

It was a beautiful day. Flowers bloomed around the Demeter Cabin. The weather flower that Mom gave me was healthy and glowing, meaning that today would be bright and sunny, at least in the mortal world.

Mom gave me a magical flower, by the way. It was after the 2nd titan war. It predicted the weather in the mortal world, depending on what kind of weather Mr. D let into the camp. 

I took a deep breath and stepped outside. Just then a drop of blue liquid dropped from the-the roof? I slammed the Demeter cabin door and stormed outside. I stared up at the now rainbow-grass roof. It was several colors. Blue, Green, Orange, all the colors of the rainbow.

Immidiately I knew who was responsible. Those brothers! I clenched my teeth, and tried to keep calm. But it didn't work. I ran to the Hermes cabin and banged on the door.

"Travis! Connor! Get the HADES out here right now before I drag you out!" I screamed.

"Um...Travis and Connor are not here at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep." I heard a voice say. 

"Beep..." another voice said.

"I swear to all the gods if you don't get out here I will kill you!" I barked. 

The door cracked open. "Um...Hi Katie." 

I pushed the door open, and when I walked in, I saw Connor and Travis laying on the ground.

They groaned and sat up. I grabbed their collars and dragged them to Cabin 4. I faced them towards the cabin.

"What's wrong with this picture?" I asked.

"Um...new plants?" Travis said cautiously. 

I slapped the back of his head. "No, you idiot! Look what you did to my roof!"

"Oh yeah! That was fun, dude-" Connor said. I smacked the back of his head.

"And guess who'll be cleaning it up?" I asked.

"Argus? No, Chiron. Wait-you?" Travis said. 

"No, YOU!" I screamed. I dragged them into the cabin, and grabbed some mops.

"Here! And no, you can't ask Percy to help." I said, tossing the mops to them.

"Have fun!"

.oOo.

Later that day, the roof was all clean and I was happy. I sat on my bed, tending to my flower. I sighed, and put it back on the windowsill. I smiled.

I heard the door creak open. I turned around. Travis stood there, with his arms behind his back.

I sighed. "What do you want?" I snapped.

"To say sorry." He answered. I stood up and walked over to him with my arms crossed.

"Since when does Travis Stoll say sorry?"

"Since now. Sorry."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. It's fine. Just please don't do it again."

"Don't count on it." He laughed. "But really. I didn't mean to make you as mad as you were."

He wrapped his arms around me. I jumped slightly. 

What was going on?

I put my arms around his neck. This was kind of awkward. 

I backed away. "Um...it's fine. Don't wor-" I started to say 'Don't worry!' but he did something that surprised me.

He kissed me.

.oOo.

A/N: That was pretty good, if I do say so myself! Next chapter is on the way!

~Swirl