Octavian x Rachel

Third Person POV

Rachel took a deep breath and threw her last golden drachma into the mist. "Camp Jupiter!" she yelled.

Now, you must be wondering why she was calling Camp Jupiter.

Rachel wanted to make peace with the Romans. She knew where Percy and Annabeth were, and she knew what would happen if they didn't make peace. So they had to agree on something. Fast.

Plus, Chiron was forcing her to.

A scrawny blonde appeared in the mist, slowly and dramatically bringing a knife toward a teddy bear while humming the 'Star Wars' theme song.

"Hey!" she yelled, trying to get they guys attention.

He whipped around. "What do you-" he stared at her, "waaaaaannnnnnntttttttt?"

She sighed. "I'm Rachel, oracle of Camp Half Blood. Problem?"

"Uh-um-No! Haha, no. But, why are you calling?" he laughed awkwardly.

"To make peace with you guys. And, may I ask, who are you, scrawny?"

"Octavian...I happen to predict the future also."

Rachel burst out laughing. This guy, oracle? Um..how 'bout no?

"Yeah, whatever. Where's your leader?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

He scrambled off, screaming, "REYNAAAA!!!!!"

Eventually he came back with a girl. She had long dark brown hair and coal black eyes. To be honest, she sort of scared Rachel.

"Hi." she said, "I called to make peace with you guys. You do know that Leo was possessed by eidolons when he fired on you guys, right?"

"I'm sorry." Reyna said, "but I cannot trust your word."

She walked away, leaving Rachel and Octavian alone.

"You're pretty." he complimented. She raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" She asked incredulously.

He grinned, and Rachel waved her hand through the mist.

Yeah, he was kind of cute, but they literally talked for 5 minutes. Rachel always had a thing for blonde guys...after Percy, at least.

After thinking, she seriously considered calling him back, until she realized that she didn't have any more Golden Drachmas.

She found herself painting. After about an hour, she examined her work. The face looked vaguely familiar...

It was that blonde!

No, she thought, I can't date!

But who knows...

.oOo.

Hey guys! Sorry it was short...but I really wanted to update! Oh, and check out the last update, because it's really important.

Thanks!

Oh, and I changed my Wattpad name!

Vote, comment, and maybe fan?

DEDICATED TO heroesofolympus63!!!

~Kayla