Charlena

Silena's POV

I sobbed into my hands. How could Charlie be-be dead?

I looked up at the Clarisse and Michael Yew, standing next to me, arguing.

How could they be arguing?

Percy seemed to agree.

"STOP IT!" he yelled, "What are you guys doing?"

"Tell Michael not be a selfish jerk!" Clarisse snarled.

"Oh thats perfect, coming from you." Michael argued.

I droned the rest of the agrument out, thinking about him. I honestly didn't blame Percy. If he didn't have this huge prophecy on his hands, he would probably be the same as me. He probably thought that it was his fault, but it was all my fault.

If I had just not trusted Luke...

"A half-blood of the eldest...dogs." Percy started. I managed a faint smile.

"Er, Percy? That's gods, not dogs." Annabeth corrected.

"Oh, right," he muttered, than continued.

"A half blood of the eldest gods,

Shall reach sixteen against all odds.

And see the world in endless sleep,

The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap." Percy stopped abruptly. He seemed surprised, or deep in thought.

"Percy," Chiron urged, "Read the rest."

"A single choice shall end his days,

Olympus to per-pursue-"

"Preserve," Annabeth said, "It means, to save."

"I know what it means." Percy mumbled, than continued. "Olympus to preserve or raze."

The room was awkwardly silent. Finally Connor Stoll said, "Raise is good, isn't it?"

I sighed. "Not raise," I said, "R-a-z-e. It means, to destroy."

I blocked out the conversation for the next few minutes. Thinking about Charlie. Had he reached Elysium? Surely. He was a hero. Hades couldn't deny that. He had done so much when he was here at Camp.

"A spy?" a loud voice suddenly cleared my thoughts. I sniffled, and started to cry again. I was the spy. I was the one who caused all those deaths that he said wouldn't happen...

Annabeth put an arm around me.

"Well," Connor said, "we've suspected there might be a spy for years, right? Somebody kept passing information to Luke-like the location of the Golden Fleece a couple of years ago. It must be somebody who knew him well." he glared at Annabeth, maybe out of instinct, maybe on purpose. He quickly looked away. "Um...I mean, it could be anybody."

"Yes." Katie Gardner said, frowning at the Stoll's. "Like one of Luke's siblings."

Connor and Travis both started arguing.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up, and slammed my hand on the table, which made everyone jump. "Stop!" I yelled, trying to keep my voice from cracking. "Charlie's dead and...and you're all arguing like little kids!" I put my head down and began to sob.

Before I knew it, the meeting was over.

I slowly walked back to the Aphrodite cabin.

When I walked in, no one spoke. A few smiled, and said, "I'm sorry about Beckendorf." And stuff like that.

I slumped into my bed and sobbed uncontrollably into my pillow.

Eventually I fell asleep.

.oOo.

I was standing in a field. It was beautiful. Flowers bloomed everywhere, and wheat and grass grew up to your knees.

I immediately recognized the place. It was a small area in the woods at Camp Half Blood. Charlie and I used to meet here.

"Silena," a voice said. The voice sounded hoarse and rough, like dry sand.

I turned around. "Charlie!" I squealed. I tried to hug him, but I just went right threw him, like he was a hologram. But he was a spirit from the Underworld. And I wasn't in the woods, I was in the Fields of Asphodel.

"Why aren't you in Elysium?" I asked.

"I'm waiting to be processed. I go next, maybe in a couple of hours, that guy's almost done." He explained.

"I miss you." I said, "What happened on that mission?"

He explained how the Princess Andromeda blew up, and so forth.

I nodded, and the my dream flickered. I was waking up.

"Charlie!" I screamed. He understood what was going on.

"Charlie, I-I love you!"

"I love you too, Silena."

And I woke up.

.oOo.

I liked that chappie!

*Cue Applause* 👏

I might do another Charlena one later! 😆

Vote (please), comment (please), and if you really like this...maybe even fan?

Thanks for reading!

~Swirl