Tratie 2

• Dedicated to Fiction4Fans

*Continued from the other Tratie fic!*

Travis' POV

"Whoa, you don't think that kissing her was going to far?" Connor said from across the room.

I sighed and ran my hands through my curly brown hair. "I'm not sure. She did seem pretty surprised."

The moment kept replaying itself over and over in my head.

I kissed her.

Almost immediately, she pulled away. She had this flabbergasted look on her face. but she quickly covered it up with a stern look.

"Get out," she demanded.

"Katie I-" I started.

"Get OUT!" She yelled, "Please Travis. I just need some time alone."

I frowned slightly and went outside and straight to the Hermes cabin.

"Travis? Hello-o! You okay?" Connor asked, waving his hand in front of my face several times.

"Yeah, fine." I muttered. "Let's go to the campfire."

~~~~At the campfire~~~~

KATIE'S POV

"What happened?" Miranda asked me. She could tell easily when something was wrong. Finally, I told her.

"Whoa. Hey, look, he's coming to talk to you!" Miranda announced. I turned around.

He was walking toward me. Oh no.

"Hey Katie...about earlier...sorry. Again. I didn't want to make you mad, and...yeah. I sincerely apologize."

I managed to crack a small smile. "It's fine, really."

I kissed him on the cheek, and he blushed madly. I could feel the entire camp staring at us. The Aphrodite cabin was squealing excitedly.

.oOo.

A/N: Dedicated to Fiction4Fans for commenting a suggestion on the last chapter! Thanks a ton! Though Wattpad wouldn't let me dedicate it to you under 'Wattpad Member'...

If you want a dedication, comment on the last chapter! (A/N: 100 reads?!?! PLEASE READ)

~Swirl