Thaluke

*Takes place when they're on the run*

Third Person POV

Luke stared at Thalia from across the shelter. She didn't seem to notice, because she was sharpening her spear. Luke thought that she was beautiful-did he really just think that? No, they were nothing more then best friends.

As she looked up, Luke immediately broke his gaze and prentended that he had been searching for an apple to eat. 

Thalia smiled. She knew that Luke had been staring at her again. She liked him, a little. He was cute and funny. 

She figured out that he liked her by studying him, how he was acting. She noted that lately he had been acting extremely awkward talking to her, a feeling that he probably never felt before about a week ago. She had certainly never felt that way around him.

"Luke?" she asked.

"Hmm?" He looked up, a piece of apple in his mouth. She giggled.

"Uh...where's our next location? Anywhere in particular?" 

"No, I guess not. Lets just go where the Fates take us, sound good?" he anwered after chewing and swallowing the apple. 

She shrugged and nodded. "Sure. Just...go with the flow." 

He grinned. For a second, they just stared at each other, beaming. 

Thalia looked away after less than a minute.

"Um...we should get to sleep, and move on later. Sound cool?" Luke said.

Thalia nodded and thought how he always asked her before doing something. It was sweet. She curled up in a sleeping bag that they bought (long story) and smiled at Luke before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Awwww!!!! Adorable! :) Yeah...so, big question for you guys, and I need at least one answer (please, I beg you)

HOW MANY CHAPTERS SHOULD THIS STORY HAVE BEFORE I END IT??

I ask this because:

1) I have lots of stories to publish

2) I have no clue how many more chapters to do

THANKS!

And a HUGE thank you to Percabeth213 for commenting on the last chappie you get a dedication! *cheer* *Anyone who commented previously will get a dedication on the next few chapters!*

~Swirl <3