Leo x Echo

• Dedicated to Sammy

WHAT SHIP SHOULD I DO NEXT?? LEAVE A SUGGESTION IN THE COMMENTS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Echo always thought about Leo. She always wondered why she went back to Narcissus. He was so full of himself, always Me, I, Mine, Me, I, Mine.

She often thought why she hadn't gone with the two demigods. She could have been happy. She could have just forgotten Narcissus.

One day, while walking to visit Narcissus, she hesitated. She never hesitated to say hello to Narcissus. 

She gasped.

"What's up, Echo?" a nymph asked in a mean tone.

"Echo." she repeated smoothly.

"You looking for your love?" the nymph taunted.

"Love." she said, her eyes widening slowly.

"Ugh, he will never love you. You tricked him with that Leo boy!"

"Leo..."

She stomped her foot in frustration.

She had fallen in love with that Leo boy. And she was going to find him.

~~~~~~

WHAT SHIP SHOULD I DO NEXT?? LEAVE A SUGGESTION IN THE COMMENTS!

Okay, this is more of a filler chapter. :) I'll add a better one later...

Dedicated to my BFF Sammy who ships Leo and Echo!

Vote, comment, and maybe fan?

I based this off a shot headcanon that I found I can't find it though...when I do, I'll post it on the side, but for now, enjoy the pic of Leo and Echo!

~Swirl