Frazel

Frazel

Hazel's POV

I sat on the deck of the Argo II, shivering. I stared at the sky, waiting for the next shooting star. It was freezing out, but the sky was beautiful, so it was worth it.

Every so often, a meteorite would streak across the sky, leaving a multicolored trail. I had never seen something so beautiful, and I loved to savor my time out of the Underworld. I would never see something so pretty down in that literal Death Trap.

I kept staring, until I got an idea.

I got up, and ran belowdeck. I raced down the hall of cabins, until I found the right door.

BANG BANG BANG!

I knocked on the door. I drummed my fingers on the wall, waiting for a response.

Just then, a tired and groggy Frank opened the door.

"Wha-Oh! Hi Hazel! What's up? Like, what are you doing here at-" -he looked at the clock- "3 am?" he asked. I laughed. He was so cute.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a meteor shower on the deck." I said.

His expression brightened. "Yeah! Let me grab a blanket, it must be cold."

I nodded. "It is. Now hurry up!"

He grabbed a purple blanket and walked out of his room.

We quietly ran to the deck. We sat down and Frank wrapped the blanket around us. We laid down on the deck, curled up.

Everything was perfect.

At about 4:30, we went back to our bedrooms.

"See you later." He said.

"Later." I told him, kissing him on the cheek. He blushed bright cherry red. I walked into my cabin.

That was great!

.oOo.

Wow! I liked that chapter, even if it was short. Originally this was chapter 3, but I kept forgetting to save it, so...yeah. And it wasn't exactly the best chapter ever.

~Swirl