Liper

Leo trudged through the woods, walking to Bunker 9. He hadn't been there since he left camp for the quest to New Rome, and he wanted to be there. He kept smiling, thinking of being there. The magical banner, all of his tools. The only place where he could be alone, with no worries. Well, except for that time with those crazy Nymphs of Dionysus and almost blowing up Bunker 9, all because Buford was lost.

When Bunker 9 was in sight, he beamed.

"Hi." a small voice whispered.

Leo turned around. Piper was standing there.

"Um...Hey Pipes. Whatcha up to?" he asked.

"Er...I saw you run off, and I was wondering what you were doing, so I followed you."

Leo nodded. "Cool. Well, since you're here, want to come with me to Bunker 9?"

She smiled. "Sure!"

When they got there, Leo sat down in an old office chair. He pulled one up for Piper.

"It's freezing in here." she said.

Leo thought for a second, then said, "I'll be right back."

He walked to a closet that he made. He stole some clothes from the Aphrodite cabin, and threw them in there, in case he ever needed them. He grabbed two coats and walked back over to Piper.

He tossed a green-blue coat to Piper, who smiled and put it on.

"Thanks." she muttered

"No problem." he said.

Piper was staring at the ground.

"You miss Jason?" Leo asked. Immediately he knew that Jason was a touchy subject.

She started sobbing into her hands.

"Woah, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I miss him." she said between muffled sobs.

"It's okay Pipes." he muttered.

She wrapped her arms around him.

.oOo.

A/N: I hate this chapter. It was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! But I will write a better one shot later. :)

Ps: this is in an alternate universe of the Jasper chapter where Jason actually leaves Camp Half Blood to go to Camp Jupiter.

~Swirl