#95 Aspen, Nick and Ella Arguing

So here it goes Y/N and Niall's third child Aspen it's a girl! Enjoy!

Nick: 17
Ella: 16
Aspen: 12

"Aspen could you please shut your door! I don't want to here your music." Ella yelled from across the hall in her bedroom.

"Yeah, sorry!" She replied and shut her door.

"What should we do?" Ella asked sitting down on her bed next to her boyfriend, James.

"Movie?" He shrugged.

"Can you pass me the remote." She asked and he nodded. Ella leaned in so she could take the remote from James but he kissed her and she smiled.

"I just asked for the remote not a kiss." She giggled taking the remote from his hand.

"Are you saying you don't like it when we kiss?!" He gasped dramatically causing Ella to laugh.

"No." She said.

"Show me." He smirked and Ella kissed him. She dropped the remote onto her bed and wrapped her arms around him and they fell back on the bed laughing and continued to kiss.

"Can I borrow- really?!" Nick yelled walking into the bedroom then walking back out. Ella and James shot up Ella opened the door.

"What?" She spat at him.

"I just need to borrow your computer charger my broke." Nick said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She said folding her arms.

"Because you and James are always at it." He said pushing pass Ella and taking the charger from her desk.

"Why don't you knock? That's how mum and dad raised us, to knock!" She said becoming annoyed.

"I'm sorry. Hey James." Nick waved to James.

"Hi." James said back.

"Can you leave now." She said opening the door for him to leave.

"Okay bye." He walked out.

"Oh and if dad knew what just happened you know you would be screwed!" He teased running down the hall to his bedroom.

"Grow up your 17!" She yelled slamming the door.

"I love your family." James smiled getting up and hugging Ella.

"I don't." She mumbled and James chuckled. He leaned down and kissed you but then there was a knock on her door.

Ella groaned and swung the door open.

"What do you want now Nick?" She said.

"Uh, dad wants to talk to you and James." Ella's eyes widen and Ella was about to grab him but he took off running down the stairs and Ella chased after him and James went behind Ella.

"Hey James why are you running." Aspen asked James walking out of her bedroom.

"Your brother told on me and Ella and I think your sister is about to kill Nick so I was trying to run after her to stop her but she's too fast." He said out of breath.

"Oh. You know how we have speaks in this house?" Aspen said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Well I think Nick might say something about whatever you and Ella did." She said walking down the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen and Ella and Nick were yelling.

Aspen pulled Nick away and James pulled Ella away.

"Get off of me Aspen." Nick pushed Aspen away and since he's so much taller than her and stronger she fell on her butt.

"Oh leave her alone Nick! You have nothing better to do with your sad and pathetic life! All you do is bother us or tell on us. Your f*cking 17 grow the f*ck up already!" She said pushing him.

"No it's fine Ella. If he wants to play it this way then we will." Aspen said running to Nick room and everyone followed behind.

Aspen took Nick's phone and hid it in her room before anyone got back upstairs.

"DAD! Nick hurt me again." Aspen yelled walking towards Y/N and Niall's room.

"Let's just go back in my room." Ella whispered to Nick and they went back to her room.

Aspen ran to her dads room with Nick running behind her.

"Why are you people yelling so much!" Y/N said walking upstairs taking off her jacket like she just got home.

"Nick pushed me!"

"Aspen pulled on me!"

"God." Y/N sighed putting her face in hands.

"Where's your dad?" She asked taking her shoes off.

"I think he's in the room." They all walked in and Niall was in bed watching football.

"Hey." Niall said.

"Our kids are arguing again and I'm just so down with it." Y/N groaned.

"For the rest of the night just don't talk to each other and go to your rooms." Niall said and kissed Y/N and Nick and Aspen rolled they're eyes and left.

"Is Ella home?" Y/N asked Niall.

"Yeah and James is here too." Niall said changing his shirt.

"I figured." She said walking out the room.