#91 Anniversary (1)

You sat on the grass in between Niall's legs as him and Harry were talking and Nick and Ella were off with Louis and Liam playing.

"Are you okay?" Niall whispered in your ear.

"Yeah I'm fine love." You told him. You felt his chest move as he laughed at something Harry said. You smiled seeing Nick and Ella running around the park with Liam and Louis having a fun time.

Niall pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. "I love you." Niall said kissing you.

You smiled at him and kissed him back rubbing his legs.

"I'm going to go play with your kids." Harry smiled getting up. "They're so much! Harry giggled running to them.

You laughed and so did Niall.

"What should we do now?" You asked Niall.

"Let's go make more kids." Niall chuckled.

"Not a chance. Two is enough." You said standing up and you back was still turned too Niall.

"Nice bum love." Niall said getting up too.

"Thank you." You grinned turning around to kiss Niall.

"Should we go and join everyone els?" You said starting to walk off to where your kids were.

"Yeah." Niall called behind you.

Liam had Nick swung over his shoulder and Nick was laughing while Ella was being chased by Louis and Harry.

"Hey Nick." You smiled ticking his sides.

"Hi mummy. Uncle Liam was chasing me and got me! And now has me and says he won't put me down." Nick smiled at you.

"Aww well fight back bub." You joked. Niall ran up to you, he gave you an evil smirk before picking you up and carrying you to the car.

"Niall! Slow down I'm going to fall!!" You laughed as he ran to the car with you over his back.

"And why are you even taking me?" You asked. Once you got to the car he placed you down and crashed his lips to yours.

"Niall, what was all of that?" You asked pulling away really confused.

"I have a surprise for you. The lads already know and will take care of El and Nick but right now you just need to get in the car." He smiled at you.

"Uh, okay." You said getting in.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Thailand."

I'm going to do a part two probably tomorrow because it's getting late so I'm just going o sleep. Thanks soooo very much for 1.23k reads😘😘 I love you all so much!