#38 Truth or Dare

"C'mom baby..." Niall continued to annoy you about playing truth or dare with him but you wouldn't because playing with him usually ends up badly.

"No." You groaned. You went to the living room to watch tv.

"Something bad will happen, something bad always happens." You glanced at Niall on the floor in front of you.

"No I promise this time I'll take it easy on you."

"Fine but can I go first." You said and Niall's face lit up and he pulled you down to floor with him where he was sting in front of you.

"Truth or dare?" Niall thought about it and then gave you a response.

"Truth."

"Kay, who do you get along with the best out of Harry, Liam, or Louis?"

"Probably.....Liam." You nodded.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." You said feeling confident.

"Ok mhm..." Niall looked around the room. You soon started to feel a little nervous.

"I dare you too....take off one article of clothing." Niall smirked and you roles your eyes, taking off your shirt because you were wearing a tank top under it.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Niall you can't do two truths in a row." You said.

"Fine. Dare."

"I dare you too let me tweet anything from your phone." Niall's face tensed up and you laughed at how he got all nervous.

"But nothing about me that's too embarrassing." Niall pleaded.

The Tweet:

Larry is real!!!!

"Oh my god! Babe, Harry and Louis will be so mad." Niall laughed and you did too.