"That's all for today everyone have a good night." he said as everyone left. I kept repeating "Bella is dead" over and over in my head but it didn't sound right. I felt as if it was set up.

"What happens now?" I asked. "We go back to the room and laid in bed together and I started pandora and asked god for a sign of if Bella is dead.

A beautiful lie by 30 seconds to mars came on and I smiled. She's ok then.

I've got to remember that this is just a game

I have to remember those lyrics. I really like this song. Well band all together.

When the song ended I asked god for a sign of what to do about my mother.

Now or Never by three days grace. I sighed. It's now or never

"Caine?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Uh well remember when you had me look at the Alphas and Lunas of the other packs?" I asked nervously. He looked a little surprised but nodded.

"Well um the Luna of the shadow pack is my mom." I said. He looked more shocked. "Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Of course I know my own mother." I said. "Well do you want to meet them?" he asked. I thought about it for awhile and nodded. He got up and came back in later smiling. "Get ready. They'll be here tomorrow." he said.

I looked at the clock. Nine thirty. I was excited to see my mom but scared she wouldn't like me now that she has a new life. There's a reason my death wasn't faked with hers. That night I fell asleep wrapped in my mate's arms.

___________________

I woke up to an empty bed. I guess Caine already got up. I sighed and got up and messed with the charm bracelet my mom gave me a week before she 'died'. I wore it once before she 'died' and when she did I never took it off. It was like it was apart of my body.

I put on a stiff white dress that went with my black hair and went downstairs. We don't live in the pack house but a house next to it for the Alpha and his mate and family.

When I got downstairs Caine was sitting on the couch. "Good your up they'll be here any minute." he said getting up and kissing my cheek.

"What time is it?" I asked. He smiled. "Sleeping beauty had a long slumber it's almost one." he said.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Oh god they're here.

Caine opened the door and a man, two kids, and my pregnant mom stood at the door. Wait pregnant? She was sixteen when she had me and married my dad so she was still quite young. 33 to be exact and the kids looked around two.

I guess I expected this. She wanted kids with her mate. They were twins. Boy and girl.

When me and my mom made eye contact tears formed in her eyes.

Instead of happiness like I thought I would feel I felt angry. This is my so called 'mother' who left me. She left me alone to be abused.

I had no one and she had a mate and pack. And now I've been replaced. She didn't bother coming back for me. She didn't bother to tell me anything. Did she even care?

I noticed we were alone and I felt my rage building in me.

"Vanity I missed you so much" she said trying to hug me but I stepped away. She can't just walk back into my life like everything is normal. It scars you when a parent dies.

_________Flashback_______

I was sitting against the window in the attic playing with the charm bracelet my mom gave me a week ago. She was going to a pack to deliver some message. No one really tells me anything.

"Van I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw Elliot coming from the door on the floor since it's and attic. "Why?" I asked confused and worried.

"It's mom. She got attacked by rogues and she um um died." he said. She was like his mom too.

But when he said those words my world stopped. I froze. I was numb. Could it be true?

"No" I said shaking my head and standing up. "She can't be dead. I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!" I screamed hugging myself while falling just like the tears down my face. He ran and hugged me. We stood there hugging and crying for the longest time until we heard our dad screaming at us.

We finally reached him and he was on the ground staring at the ceiling. "Now that she's gone I won't need anyone else. I'll just end up with mistakes like you Vanity."

_________Flashback over______

"I know your mad but please listen. I wanted to take you with me but I couldn't." she said regret all over her eyes.

"I tried to kill myself because of you. Your 'death' scared me. I felt alone and got abused everyday. But now I realize that you leaving me is way worse than you dying. I don't wish death on you or anyone. But you aren't worth my tears so theres no way your worth my life. I don't to listen to your excuses I want you to prove you won't just abandon me." I said. Happy I said it but sad. This is not the way I imagined seeing my mom after everything.

She looked down and nodded. "Oh and you should tell Elliot your alive. He was upset when you left too" I said running up the stairs and running into the room and fell onto the bed.

Staring at the ceiling I wanted to cry so bad. But I won't. I can't show any weakness. I don't care if holding your emotions is bad for you.

Breathing heavily in and out. Pain was all I felt. Would I feel better if I cried? Guess I'll never know.

I rolled over and entered a dreamless sleep.

A/N I'm sorry it's been awhile. I went out of town for two weeks and now I'm back I hope this is long enough. To the side is a beautiful lie by 30 seconds to mars. Also Vanity's mom is alive? What do you think really happened to Bella? Anyway it's late and yeah so bye