Chapter One

I wake up to the gut wrenching sound of my alarm. I slam my tiny hand on the desk until the sound goes away. I unwillingly get up and walk to my bathroom. I flip the light on to reveal the plan all white bathroom. I see I left my razor blades out. I scurry over and place them in the cabinet. I take my meds. {I have anger issues} I walk to my shower and hop in. I cleanse my body and get out. Wrapping the hot white towel around my thin figure. I walk to my walk in closet and pick an outfit. {in my media} I walked downstairs and grabbed some toast. I left without a goodbye.

I rode my skateboard to school. I stopped skating across the street. I walked up to my locker and stuffed the board in. I caught a glimpse of the hottest group of guys in our school. Robin, Grayson and Ethan. They were gorgeous. It was in humane, how perfect they were. I rolled my eyes at the sight of girls fawning over them. I walked into the big open space where they were walking. Everyone's eyes turned to me. Oh great. I raised my eyebrows and continued walking. I walked past the twins and Robin. I received a nasty glare from Grayson. I shrugged it off and continued to my first period class.
*First period-Science-Mr.Grunwald
Second period-Math-Mrs.Lee
Third period-English-Mr.Halsey
Fourth period-Algebra-Mrs.Tall
Fifth period-Health-Miss.Talbot*
Mr.Grunwald wasn't my favorite but he was very kind. I walk in the class and see the group, AKA vine. That's what we call them. There more than just Grayson Ethan and Robin. There's a hell of a lot more. I find my seat at the very back left corner. The opposite side from the vine.
-Skip throughout school-
Nothing happened today. I walked to my locker, pushing past seniors, freshman and the others that lie between. I grab my board and walk out of the school. I didn't see the vine in the halls, maybe they left.
NoPe! I walked into the school's corridor to see all of them, standing around acting as if they are gods and a goddess. Mahogany Is the only girl in the group. She is beautiful. And every guy in our school has wet dreams about her. Me on the other hand I stick to my normalness. I have wavy Dirty blond hair, hazel green eyes. I'm basic. Nothing weird or abnormal about me, besides that, I'm a total bitch when I walk out of school. I'm a total different person. I'm not nice, I don't take people's shit, I'm what you would call a rebel or a bad girl. I have a criminal record. Yup me plain old Blaine here has a criminal record.

I walk into the giant home my parents have provided for me and my brothers. I don't take the time to browse for food, I order a pizza. I realize that it's oddly quiet. I ignore the weirdness and walk into the living room. Plopping my ass onto the couch I grab the remote and flip throughout Netflix. I land on my girl. Aw my girl, my favorite movie. I watch it until the bell rings. I stop the movie and walk to the door. I open it to see a small petite boy carrying a oversized pizza box. I hand him his tip and take the pizza. I walk into the kitchen and set it down, I take a slice out of the box and eat it. I place another piece on my plate and went and sat in the living room. I watched the movie until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to my older brother, Jaxon, yelling my name.
"BLAINE, BLAINE, BITCH! BLAINE FUCKING EVANS" he came down the stairs,
"WHAT?!" I yelled at as I sat up looking around the room. My eyes landed on him. He looked at me, and then at the pizza box.
"Oooo! Pizza!" He said. I rolled my eyes. And went upstairs. It was currently 5:00 am. I showered and got dressed. I wore a "oh boy" shirt and some blue denim shorts. Paired with some white vans.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my brown leather jacket

I walked downstairs and grabbed my brown leather jacket. I walked outside with my board in hand. I ran down the street and hopped onto the board. I arrived at school and walked in. I did my normal routine:
Get to school,
Put board in locker,
Go to class and continue the day.
I arrived to my first period class, Mr.Grunwald walked in a few minutes after me.
"Hello, class. *hello, Mr.Grunwald* today we will be doing a project. We will all,have a partner" I mentally laugh. Who is going to be lucky to have me this time?
Blah blah "Blaine your with Ethan." Oh goody! (Note my sarcasm.)
I look over at him, he had this smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes and waited for the bell to ring. And when it did I ran out of that room and into my next class. We had all of our classes together except second period. Mrs.Lee is nice, at times. I walked into her class and sat down.
-skip throughout the day-
I started to home, on my board. I passed the vine. Ethan started running up behind me, yelling out my name. So he remembers? I didn't think he would remember my name. But I was wrong, clearly.
"BLAINE!" I stopped my board. I turned around slowly on my heel. He smiled at me.
"Hey" he said as he caught his breath.
"Hey?" I say questionably.
"Where do you want to work on the project? My place or yours?" I thought about it for a second...
"My place, be there at 7" I said that and then I took off. I didn't care of he knew where I lived or not. I skated all the way home. I did my homework, and then started to make dinner, pasta. I finished making the pasta and called Jaxon down. We ate in comfortable silence. When he finished he went upstairs. A few moments later the bell rang. I got up and walked over. I slid on my socks, I opened the door to see Ethan. He smiled at me again, damn you! His smile was so cute.

"Cmon in" I say as I open the door wider. He walks in and sets his bag on the table. Maybe this won't be as terrible as i thought. Maybe.
We worked on the project, in the living room. Eventually we fell asleep.
"Blaine! Wake up! We have school!" I heard a husky voice say, while shaking me softly. My eyes flutter open to see Ethan.
"Your still here?" I ask as I get up. He only nods. I walk upstairs motioning for him to follow. And he obliges.
"My brother Jaxon has some clothes if you want something to change into" I say loudly. He nods and follows me to my brothers vacant room. There I grabbed him a black grey and white SHADE shirt, paired with some black jeans.

I changed into a simple maroon crop top [arctic monkeys] with some jean shorts, including a flannel and some converses

{in my media}
We walked to school. I brought my board. But I walked along side Ethan.
It wasn't awkward, for me at least. We went into school and parted. I did my routine. And he did his.

A//N hey hey hey! How was it? It was I think 1243 words. Not including this authors note. Tell me if you like or not, because if you don't like I won't continue writing something people don't enjoy✌🏼️