People I Hate (Part 3)

I just can't help talk about this person. Do y'all remember my 3rd and 4th chapter (people I hate). Yes it's the same person, I gave this person a nickname, Apple. SO LETS BEGIN.

I don't want to write a chapter about this because I didn't want anyone thinking I still care I don't but, he still get on my nerves.

Let's begin talking about last Monday night, well Apple decided to start posting stuff about me, exactly I don't know if it was about me but I used context clues. Here are the screenshot in my iPod:

 Here are the screenshot in my iPod:

I took screenshots in my iPod because that was the only thing I had at the time because my phone got taken up

I took screenshots in my iPod because that was the only thing I had at the time because my phone got taken up. I was confused why he started talking about that out of the blue.

NEXT DAY (Tuesday):
I get to school and everyone is asking me if I saw Apple's post last night. Then we went to English class and we always have to talk about a question the teacher asks. I asked my partner if she can please talk because I get nervous and when I get nervous I don't know what I'm saying. I started talking but didn't know what to say so then I hear Apple shouting out "stupid dumbass bitch" I look back and he was just laughing, seconds later I shout out Apple's real name, then I didn't say anything because I didn't want to offend him or get in trouble. Y'all literally don't know how mad I was.

Then it was time for lunch and my friend came up and said "Apple told me what happened" I asked her what exactly he said and how we said it. She told me the exact words and she said he was kind of laughing when he said it.

It was towards the end of lunch, and I got up to go talk to him. I started talking and he was kind of laughing I asked politely if we could go back of the lunch area, for some privacy (I wanted to talk to him face-to-face about why he said the things he said). I asked him why? He said "I was talking to this girl not you". At this point he was getting close to me, I politely said if he could back up a little. At this point everyone have started to get up and leave to 7th period. Stephanie, my best friend, came and started to hold Axel back. He started to scream "bitch" and something about telling Sarah not to talk to him. I was laughing because i was confused, I didn't know if this was serious. I just stared to his eyes, and I just saw anger. By last period (advisory) everyone knew about what happened and I'm like how do these people know in less than an hour.

I want to clear up somethings, I do tell Sarah, my friend, not to talk to him. But she knows that its not true, and I have told her that it's just a joke. With the conversation in lunch, I just wanted an explanation, not get punched. In picture #2 it says "someone hates on me because I like the same guy they do" first of all I don't like him because we like the same people it's a bunch of things. If you have been reading this book you might know why I don't like him.

Do y'all guys want more about Apple or something else? Dm or put it in the comments.