Revealed

Since the first days of 9th grade I have been in love with two people which I nicknamed cupcake and banana. Also in the last couple of months I have been feeling down. Feeling down of not expressing what I feel to them.
In this chapter I will finally reveal who is cupcake and banana, but wait not so fast. I first want to tell y'all some detail so y'all won't get shocked. Firstly, I have never felt like this about another human being, feeling so in love. My love isn't come and go, it's continuous love that's never ends.
To be real I don't even to talk to either cupcake or banana, we've talked but not a full conversation. It's almost the end of 1st semester, and I wanted to start clean by 2nd semester.
Cupcake and banana are not girls, but guys. There names are Clay and Blake, which are some guys that go to my school, okay calm down now. Okay I don't like guys but something is different with both of them, every time I'm looking at them It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach. It's something I have never experienced with a guy, which is new to me. Something about them caught my eyes, I don't know how or why but it just did.
This is so personal to me, this is actually my first time telling my deepest secret in public, and I think I have a lot of guts to do it. I now don't have to lie about cupcake and banana being girl, i can now tell stories that I had been waiting to tell. Keep in mind that I don't care what y'all think about me, but just don't spread this like if this was a rumor.
Love you guys.