7th Grade

2013-2014 school year was the worst, I was currently enrolled in this ratchet school called "shackelford junior high" which I hated from the first day of school.
I had a LOT of DRAMA in this school. I have also not told many people this story. I found some little friends in this school, because this school carried more than one thousand students, which I hated.
There's this kid that I hated and he hated me too. Someone decided to make a fake kik of me, which they said they were Victor. Still this day I don't know who did the fake kik. Well that kid that made the fake kik also started to talk shit to the guy that hated me, girl I don't know what that kid said but I bet they're were bad stuff.
So in my old school when we finished lunch we always went to the gym. Well one day, we finished our lunch and then we (by we its my 3 old best friends) went to the gym. I tbh don't remember the guy who hated me but let's call him "thunder"

Thunder and his friends were bunched up in the corner, I saw thunders eyes so angry. My 13 old self came into the gym. I lost thunder I had no clue where we could've gone.

Then.
.
.
.
Bammm .....!!!!!!

He came from behind and punched me. I didn't fall or anything, he was shorter than me so he had to jump to punch me. Girl I was so freaking mad I swear, but me a good boy did nothing and until this day I regret not doing a thing. One of my best friends then threw her stuff and then came up to him and cussed him out. I was red as a tomato I swear, I was so mad. I then texted my mom saying "Mom something happened, come quickly". I remember this girl that said "what happened" I quickly screamed and said "nothing!" I then felt very bad.

When the assistant principal got the message he called me as well as him. I literally had to wait 2 hours in the office. My mom came as fast as she could and came to sit with me. I told her what had happened. Thunder had already talked to the principal first and the thing that he said really pissed me off more. I told the principal my side and only true story. The principal told me what thunder had said.

Girl are y'all ready for what he said, sit down, okay ready! Okay he said that I said sexual stuff to "his face", some examples he told me was like forcing him to sucking my little thingy, which was not true I didn't even talked to him. I was so mad of course the principal and my parents believed my side of the story. He then got 1 week of suspension and 2 weeks of all day detention (OCS)
So yes 7th grade was not my years for me, at least I had very little friends with big hearts that cared a lot about me.