Axel

I have always wanted a male friend that had so much in common. To talk about youtubers, tv shows, celebrities, music, and people we like.
Then there was Axel. Oh, how to describe Axel. Well he is super funny, energetic, and great kid. I swear he would be a great youtuber, he's so funny. Axel reminds me of Trevor Moran, because he cusses while being funny.
We had our arguments or what not, but I think we are cool. I look up to Axel, because of the way he is. He is not afraid to be who he is, he is doing what other people are dreaming to do, and that is to be themselves and to be open.
This kid is the first male person that really understands me and like the same things. Here are some similarities:
• Shawn Mendes
• Nicki Minaj
• Watches the same youtubers
• Liking the same music
And more I'm just to lazy to nam them all. I would never thought that I would meet a person like that.
Other boys are just jerks, rude and nasty. On the other hand Axel is the complete opposite, well except the rude part because he is a little rude.
I remember this day after school, Axel and some friends stayed after school for unknown reason. We were in a teacher's classroom, and Axel was talking about how he is a great puncher and what not. So the teacher grabbed a text book and told Axel to hold it nice and tight. The teacher then threw a punch at the text book, and Axel got knocked down. It was literally so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Here are some pictures *sorry I couldn't upload a video*

 Here are some pictures *sorry I couldn't upload a video*

^ Here is the teacher getting ready to punch

^ Here is Axel getting punched

^ Here is Axel in the ground

Sorry for the bad quality

In conclusion, Axel is a great guy and accept who he is as a person. In my opinion people should look up to him rather than judging him.