Teachers

Oh how I hate the 9th grade teachers, well except this very cool teacher named Mr. Peebles. But the rest of the teachers I hate, they are rude, lazy, and don't do there work.
This teacher named Ms. Sanders, she was so rude the first day, here's what happened.
*We come into class, the teacher was by the door*
* I go find a seat, I'm just walking around finding a good seat*
Ms. Sanders- (Screaming) Pablo, come here!
* I was super confused because no one here is Pablo, so I just ignored it*
Ms. Sanders- (Screaming) I said to come here!
* I was still confused, she then pointed at me, but I was confused because my name is not Pablo*
* I then went to her, super confused*
She started to scream at me for no freaking reason, I SWEAR!!!
* I then poped my mouth, you know just being sassy*
Ms. Sanders- (Still screaming) Oh so you like to pop your mouth huh!!
Victor- (poping my mouth again) Yes, yes I do!

She then just left me there, I was so freaking mad, I swear. Another teacher came and took me to a seat, which I was seating by Emily (also a close friend).
Ms. Hervey, a biology teacher, she's kind of cool but she's lowkey lazy. I have to wait almost a month for her to put in grades of test we did weeks ago.
There's a lot of more stories, but I'm to lazy plus it's Thanksgiving I'm going to go eat, bye love y'all.