Sexuality

Okay I want to talk about this serious topic. I don't know why people's sexuality is so important, knowing people's sexuality does not define them, it's just part of who they are.
To the people at school and everyone in general, do y'all think it's cool to call someone by there sexuality. Y'all do know they have a name right, well they do.
Do y'all know for how many years I had to deal with people calling me names like "gay"? Well since 1st GRADE!! That word has been stuck in my head several years. When I'm in public people don't even know me and they judge the second they see me.
Even my own relatives judge me. One day my family went to a birthday party, I don't remember who's birthday was it, and my mom went to get food. My moms aunt and I were alone in the table, when she suddenly said "you do like girls right?" I felt very offended that someone in my family would ask something like that.
After many years of people questioning my own sexuality, I have naturally ignore them, I now do not care what other people say or tell me, because the only one that really knows me is myself. It's also very hard for me to get offended.
What I have learned over the years is to be yourself, and ignore the negative people around you.