A lot more sloppy this time than before. I dodge each swing by jumping back. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

I move my body to the side before he puts the knife inside of me. The blade cuts through the fabric of my dress and makes a deep cut in my skin.

Fortunately it's better than actually being stabbed. Pitch tries again, but I'm able to get away.

I throw the end of my chain in his direction. I'm only able to get his arm. He stops for a moment to grab a hold of it. I pull on my other chain still in the ground. Finally, it comes up, I take off running.

"Don't you dare run away from me!" He yells. I hear him take off running.

The sound of an something flying through the air reaches my ears. A moment later, something is embedded into my shoulder blade.

I scream, but keep running at a slower pace than before. Careful not to move my right arm so much. If I do the blade will move more, causing more pain.

I try not to whimper as the pain increases, feeling blood going down my back. "I have you now my queen! You're making this fun!"

I look behind me, but don't see him. Quickly, I look around for somewhere to hide. There are some large boulders. I walk around them and sit down on the other side.

I'm careful not to sit back. It'll only drive the knife deeper into my skin. Jack where are you?? "Come out, come out wherever you are." Pitch sing songs. How insane has this man gotten?

"Oh queen Elsa don't hide from me." I hear him getting closer and steady my breathing. If he hears me I'm as good as dead. It's quiet now.

Too quiet. Even though I'm scared to look, I turn and peek over the edge of the rocks. No one is there. I take one last look before turning back around.

And stare into a golden pair of eyes. I gasp and take step back. Pitch puts his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back against the rock.

I scream falling to the ground. I turn back onto my stomach and try crawling away from him. Pitch puts his foot on the knife, driving it deeper.

I scream in agony. He lifts his foot then pulls it out. It hurts even more now that it's an open wound. Pitch nudges his foot to my side. Forcing me onto my back.

He leans down and puts both knees on my arms. Pinning me down, it hurts so bad. He laughs as he grazes the knife down my face. I struggle to get free no matter how much it hurts.

"You wanna know why I helped the Prince.." He drives the knife across my chest, digging it into my skin. I scream again.

"Please...stop.." I say trying not to cry. He doesn't listen to me. "I helped him because I enjoy it..I enjoy making people beg for their life."

He makes another cut. "Kind of like you my queen." Pitch points the tip of the knife right above my heart. He spins it. Taunting me in a sadistic way.

"Don't worry your highness. I'm still debating on whether or not I should kill you...maybe if you come with me..be mine."

He moves the knife to my face and smiles. "What do you say?" He asks. I'm too weak to answer from blood loss.

Next thing I know he's tackled off of me. "She's not going anywhere with you." I see the familiar white hair.

"J-Jack. What are you doing?" I blink a couple times to keep my eyes open. He punches Pitch a couple times then looks at me. "Elsa get out of here!"

I try to get up but stand there a moment longer. "Go run!"

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Go! Now!" I'm startled and start back to where he found me. The chains are dragging behind me. I get annoyed and break them off of my wrists.