Chapter 31

"JESSIE"

As my lips moved on his I felt so madly in love, I am not sure how I could feel such things with such small time. I part my lips away from his and look into his eyes, they were full of pain and hurt yet full of love. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead, the things he just shared with me I just can not believe how much sadness he had been through losing his wife and his little daughter, I wanted to cry so much it killed me when I knew about my parents death, i wouldn't talk to anyone for weeks. I looked out the porch thinking of what tomorrow will bring us. 

I woke up to the light coming from my window the next morning, yesterday was amazing Liam took me to bed and kissed me a good night kiss before going to sleep, I can't remeber having such a sweet person like him in my life. I walked to the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror, "I look like crap" I said quitely to myself, my hair was going in different directions, and my eyes had black circles, so I decided to take a shower.

i got into the shower for 15 minutes, I had the water run down my body, it feelsl like i haven't took a shower in ages! god i feel dirty. I stepped out the shower and dried myself, i looked at the mirror and smiled, at least now i look alright. I smiled at the quiteness god how much i missed it! as i stepped out the door and walked down the stairs, thats when i saw the last person i was expecting to see... Mark.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i am so sorry for the late update! i finally wrote it and just uploaded it. i hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

please comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter, i would love to hear what you will have to say! dont forget to vote! 

Love kate